Time for the Authorities to Go After Trump for Tax Fraud

reedak

1. For decades Donald Trump, his parents and siblings cheated on taxes in numerous ways, The New York Times reported in an extraordinarily thorough and well documented expose published on Tuesday night.

In a meticulously reported 14,000-word article, the paper demolishes Donald’s claims that he is a self-made billionaire who started out with a $1 million loan from his father Fred, which he paid back with interest. Donald got at least $413 million, in today’s money, from his father and never fully repaid his loans.

The Times obtained access to more than 100,000 pages of Trump documents including “bank statements, financial audits, accounting ledgers, cash disbursement reports, invoices, and canceled checks. Most notably, the documents include more than 200 tax returns from Fred Trump, his companies and various Trump partnerships and trusts.” It did not get any of the president’s personal tax returns.

The arcane and difficult subjects of both tax and accounting are masterfully explained in plain English. As the paper’s former tax reporter, and the journalist who has covered Trump the longest, I’m in a solid position to judge the depth and quality of their work. It is masterful.....

Source: https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-tax-thief-in-chief

2. As the saying goes, "Like father, like son." :)

Werbung:
Reeduk ... all this ranting about Trump's taxes and not a word about Biden's bank records?
We have evidence that Hunter Biden cut his dad in for 10% of his ill gotten gains. I believe we will nail Hunter for misconduct and when we do his papa just may be caught with dirty hands....and an offshore bank account full of dirty money.
If you truly want to expose corruption, look at both sides and look at the evidence. And take a good look at Dementia Joe's hand cuz they are really dirty.

Reeduk ... all this ranting about Trump's taxes and not a word about Biden's bank records?
We have evidence that Hunter Biden cut his dad in for 10% of his ill gotten gains. I believe we will nail Hunter for misconduct and when we do his papa just may be caught with dirty hands....and an offshore bank account full of dirty money.
If you truly want to expose corruption, look at both sides and look at the evidence. And take a good look at Dementia Joe's hand cuz they are really dirty.

My great friend, I have yet to mention the punishment for the corruption of Trump's kids and son-in-law.

Just take this as an analogy or example, I suppose you would be glad to have your son behind bars in exchange for jailing your bitter enemy, his children and son-in-law. It should look like an excellent bargain to anyone. :)

P.S. Despite the "excellent bargain" for Biden, it is questionable or controversial whether Trump's allegation of Hunter Biden's so-called "misconduct" is true or not.

Last edited:
Hunter's misconduct is no longer questionable. It has been well documented. And he is currently being considered for peosecution. And the 10% payoff Dementia Joe got may be in the millions of dollars.
You see Dementia Joe stopped an investigation into Hunter by threatening to withold millions from a foreign gov that had begun investigating Hunter.
You dont need to take my word for this. All this is readily available from multiple sources.
Trump's tax returns are in the hands of the IRS. If they found wrong doing they would prosecute.
Biden interfering in an investigation of his son using the power of the VEEP office is a serious offense. And if the Obamarama has done his job this would never have happened. This is all well documented. If Trump's taxes were a problem, the IRS would act. So because they have taken no action, there appears to be no problemo.
The Bidens are the real crooks here, and deserve prosecution.

Werbung:
Hunter's misconduct is no longer questionable. It has been well documented. And he is currently being considered for peosecution. And the 10% payoff Dementia Joe got may be in the millions of dollars.
You see Dementia Joe stopped an investigation into Hunter by threatening to withold millions from a foreign gov that had begun investigating Hunter.
You dont need to take my word for this. All this is readily available from multiple sources.
Trump's tax returns are in the hands of the IRS. If they found wrong doing they would prosecute.
Biden interfering in an investigation of his son using the power of the VEEP office is a serious offense. And if the Obamarama has done his job this would never have happened. This is all well documented. If Trump's taxes were a problem, the IRS would act. So because they have taken no action, there appears to be no problemo.
The Bidens are the real crooks here, and deserve prosecution.

My great friend, please don't forget the Republicans are in full control of the Senate, and they are the crooks who have shielded the "con artist" president from impeachment and prevented his tax returns from being released publicly for the perusal of all Americans. Hopefully, the Democrats could impeach the "con man" after January 20, 2021. :)

Let us take an analogy. Isn't it an excellent bargain for you if you could jail your enemy, his children and his son-in-law in exchange for a jail sentence of your son even though he is innocent?

https://factcheck.afp.com/donald-trumps-accusations-about-hunter-biden

Back