Tom Klingenstein, Chairman of the Claremont Institute, explains Trump's Virtues

Real News Links

"Many leading Republicans and conservatives want someone other than Donald Trump to run for President in 2024. But this judgment requires an assessment of Trump’s vices and virtues in the context of our current political and cultural circumstances, as well as an assessment of other prospective Republican presidential candidates. Tom Klingenstein, Chairman of the Claremont Institute, explains Trump's Virtues

ME: This is not a fluff piece with a Trump fan praising Trump. I don't even think that Tom Klingenstein voted for Trump. This is, rather, an academic analysis, and whether or not you like Trump you would do well to listen to this.

Werbung:
The mission of the Claremont Institute is to restore the principles of the American Founding to their rightful, preeminent authority in our national life.

like slavery, persecution of gays, and women not voting? lol.

but regardless, this is just another right wing op ed piece.

but everyone has virtues. duh. the problem with trump is his negatives.

You are truly a lost cause. You live in a world of fantasy and propaganda and have no clue about reality. You prefer to remain stupid and ignorant, and so you shall for all your days

You are truly a lost cause. You live in a world of fantasy and propaganda and have no clue about reality. You prefer to remain stupid and ignorant, and so you shall for all your days

so you don't deny this is an op ed piece from a right wing extreme organization by someone no one has ever heard of? lol

trump isn't a conservative. He has never shown an interest in the constitution or conservative principles. He used to be a democrat. He is a transactional pragmatist who is out for himself. He's figured out he can pander to republicans and get elected, and that's all he cares about.

show me how he has been a consistent principle conservative. lol

I'd like to hear comments about the video from people who watch the video.

Uninformed troll attacks, not interested in that.

Fascinating stat: After reinstating Trump on Twitter he has 87,77M followers, and senile Joe has 36,54M at his private page (they are both private pgaes).

Trump's ratings are nearly 2.4 times higher than Biden's ratings. Is this also the vote count for election 2024? :)

1670228506915.png

Werbung:
What Trump and these last few years have exposed is the idea that we live in a Representative Republic is a mirage,. a façade.

We're run by corrupt democrat oligarchs, who govern in their own self-interests. Not ours.

They do not have my consent. Not anymore.

God bless Trump

Back