TOO MANY FATTIES, ON T.V. ADVERTISING, IN THE U.S.!!!!

Phoenix68

Hey...I "get" the whole diversity-trip, in current U.S. advertising (on T.V.)...but, to add the obese / fatties to the mix is going over-the-line.
Encouraging lard-assery (as being normal) can't possibly lead to any positive outcomes, health-wise.

Tirzepatide

Werbung:
Hey...I "get" the whole diversity-trip, in current U.S. advertising (on T.V.)...but, to add the obese / fatties to the mix is going over-the-line.
Encouraging lard-assery (as being normal) can't possibly lead to any positive outcomes, health-wise.

Tirzepatide
I think are being a little pompous and sanctamonious. Don't judge people like that. Of course some are gluttons but some have metabolic issues.

Werbung:
I think are being a little pompous and sanctamonious. Don't judge people like that. Of course some are gluttons but some have metabolic issues.
Putting military-surplus to good use....
1502314925-badass-plane-c-130[1].jpg

WORLDWIDE FATTIE TRANSPORTS!!!
"While the average width of an airplane seat has been shrinking for decades, bodies are getting larger around the world, with experts predicting that over half of the global population will be overweight or obese by 2035."

Back