Tribute Thread

Werbung:
well there thanks General!!

I have to ask in all fairness though...do you think that even half of these folks Understand the difference between a patriotic american, and and American Patriot?

i know from my experience here they do not

well there thanks General!!

I have to ask in all fairness though...do you think that even half of these folks Understand the difference between a patriotic american, and and American Patriot?

i know from my experience here they do not

a patriotic american: Does not question his doctors orders to imbibe a plethora of prescribed pharmaceuticals (all american made of course), shops at walmarts, and is obese.

an American Patriot; Defensive missile used for shooting down offensive ballistic missiles, costs 2million USD$

Like i said..............................

robeph has demonstrated clearly that the majority have NO IDEA what the difference is

robeph you couldnt be further from the truth............................Clueless as are most of the sheep

Like i said..............................

robeph has demonstrated clearly that the majority have NO IDEA what the difference is

robeph you couldnt be further from the truth............................Clueless as are most of the sheep

So I am a sheep? Let me take a moment to try and determine which animal best represents someone who has no comprehension of humor, jokes, or sarcasm; I'll get back to you.

Hey...don't underestimate sheep! It can be deadly :eek:

killer_sheep.jpg

So I am a sheep? Let me take a moment to try and determine which animal best represents someone who has no comprehension of humor, jokes, or sarcasm; I'll get back to you.

Didn't you know? A sheep is someone who doesn't believe in Roker's conspiracy theories.

Werbung:
where is the harm in marijuana?

you im sure have something to prove this accusation or conspiracy?

as for the other items mentioned.........ill stick by my ideals

Back