Trump and Clinton Not Buddies Anymore?

Reddie

That's the strange thing about politics. Politicians don't have friends. Not too long ago Donald Trump and Bill Clinton were great friends but apparently they no longer are. To make it somewhat harder for Mr Clinton to [effectively] campaign for his wife, Trump will do what he does best to discredit him.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...-clinton-has-a-terrible-record-of-woman-abuse
“If Hillary thinks she can unleash her husband, with his terrible record of women abuse, while playing the women’s card on me, she’s wrong!” he tweeted. He previously accused Bill Clinton of having sexist tendencies last weekend after reports emerged that the former president plans on campaigning with his wife next year.
With Americans being reminded of his past misdeeds, I wonder if Bill Clinton's campaigning will get his wife more support.

Last edited:
Werbung:
Bubba is still seen as far more favorable than hrc and most if the fans didn't care about his indiscretians. But as hrc is attempting to present herself as woman friendly it does lessen the impact Bubba can have.

Oh please. Publicly political enemies have often been golf buddies. It doesn't mean they are actually friends and it doesn't mean that they hate each other either. Politics is full of deception and friendships are no exception to this. This isn't an accurate way to judge a politicians reason for actions or to gauge the potential effects of a campaign decisions.

In public, friends and enemies are facades for political purposes. The press loves to report on the facade. Hillary and Obama were at each others throats during their campaign, yet Obama selected her for Sec of State.

And Trump's not afraid to fight back! That's something that the Clintons are not accustomed to. They are used to people sitting down and shutting up.

Werbung:
And Trump's not afraid to fight back! That's something that the Clintons are not accustomed to. They are used to people sitting down and shutting up.

I don't think you can say that if you remember Bill Clinton's presidency at all or the congress he had.

Back