Trump asks to temporarily block FBI from reviewing documents seized from Mar-a-Lago

bradlux

Former U.S. president Donald Trump on Monday asked a federal court to temporarily block the FBI from reviewing the materials it seized two weeks ago from his Florida home, until a special master can be appointed to oversee the review.

Trump’s motion, filed in a federal court in West Palm Beach, Fla., also demanded that the U.S. Justice Department provide him a more detailed property receipt outlining items the FBI seized from his Mar-a-Lago home during its Aug. 8 search, and asked investigators to return any items outside the scope of the search warrant.

Werbung:
Watch the pretend liberals will say that Trump has no right to legal council or a right to defend himself.

I'm sure they would defend Biden's assault on the Amish also.

Watch the pretend liberals will say that Trump has no right to legal council or a right to defend himself.

I'm sure they would defend Biden's assault on the Amish also.

what a stupid post. lol

let me know when anyone says that.

trump is just another entitled east coast elitist. He is used to using his money to get his way, but he can't bully the US gov't, forunately.

he needs to learn that the laws apply to everyone, not just poor people.

Werbung:
what a stupid post. lol

let me know when anyone says that.
Just lately the dynamic duo rabid rightness on here appear to have lost their logic radar. The irrational and childish retorts are now standard. Must be something in the air.

Back