Trump Being Compared To Hitler

CRandy

Certain people compare Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler. I've seen people doctor up photos that give Trump a Hitler mustache and Swastikas. This is what I have to say about Trump being compared to Hitler. IT IS RIDICULOUS! Hitler was an evil maniac. Because of him, thousands and thousands of people ended up dead. Trenches had to be dug and dead bodies were tossed into the trenches because of the huge amount of casualties.

Where are the trenches of dead bodies that Trump is responsible for? THERE ARE NONE AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT! I will admit that Trump isn't perfect. He has flaws. If I were to say that Trump is the greatest politician who has ever lived, I would be a liar. Trump is not perfect but he is not another Adolf Hitler and people know it.

Before anymore Trump haters compare Trump to Hitler, they should examine Hillary Clinton. She has flaws just like Trump. It is unfair of people to condemn Trump and praise Hillary. People call Trump corrupt. Hillary is corrupt. Many people are aware that she is corrupt but I wish that everybody was aware of it. Trump is no angel but neither is Hillary.

Certain people also used Swastikas when George W. Bush became President Elect in 2000. They tried to make Bush look like Hitler also. Bush wasn't a fantastic President but he was no Adolf Hitler and neither is Trump.

Werbung:
Millions and millions died, not thousands tens of thousands or hundress of thousands.
It's stupid to attempt the comparison but that's just how delusional some people are.

Millions and millions died, not thousands tens of thousands or hundress of thousands.
It's stupid to attempt the comparison but that's just how delusional some people are.
I hear you.
Trump is nothing like Hitler - for a start Hitler was very clever...Trump is...meh :sneaky:
You cannot compare the two - its not possible.

I hear you.
Trump is nothing like Hitler - for a start Hitler was very clever...Trump is...meh :sneaky:
You cannot compare the two - its not possible.
They both knew/know how to communicate a message to the population. Of course the content of the message is very different.

Before anymore Trump haters compare Trump to Hitler, they should examine Hillary Clinton. She has flaws just like Trump. It is unfair of people to condemn Trump and praise Hillary. People call Trump corrupt. Hillary is corrupt. Many people are aware that she is corrupt but I wish that everybody was aware of it. Trump is no angel but neither is Hillary.

I do not see anyone praising Hillary as you praise Trump, and defend his anti-American ideology. And trump is corrupt just as Hillary is. However, you have chosen to defend, and vote for, one corrupt person while denigrating those who have chosen to vote for the other corrupt person.

So, why is your position not unfair?

Well I think that this is just a shock value sort of comparison, and anyone who actually wants to make a connection is certainly leaving a lot of things out. That said, though, I do think that it really indicates how his campaign is going. He has been losing a lot of momentum as of late and it just seems to be continuing. It will be interesting to see where it goes, but I do not really care much for these sorts of comparisons. Thanks for sharing.

Trump has the massive support of white supremacist groups. Bush never had their support, as he was seen as a globalist. Ironically, southerners, always stereotyped as rednecks, don't like Trump mainly cause, well, they're not as anti-global or racist as people think. The fact they don't buy Trump's phony religious stuff is another big reason.

Last edited:
Trump has the massive support of white supremacist groups. Bush never had their support, as he was seen as a globalist. Ironically, southerners, always stereotyped as rednecks, don't like Trump mainly cause, well, they're not white supremacists. Oh, you could fooled me. :ROFLMAO:
They do not represent massive anything.

They do not represent massive anything.

The fact Trump never condemned such support speaks poorly of him. The fact his ideas are shockingly similar to white supremacist views is also a major point against him. People are known by who they associate with. Considering the fact so many white supremacists think he's a hero, then shouldn't we think seriously about the ethical nature of Trump?

Werbung:
The fact Trump never condemned such support speaks poorly of him. The fact his ideas are shockingly similar to white supremacist views is also a major point against him. People are known by who they associate with. Considering the fact so many white supremacists think he's a hero, then shouldn't we think seriously about the ethical nature of Trump?
Well HRC has her KKK admirers as well so I'm afraid there's no milage to be had here

Back