Trump Hits New Low

Old_Trapper70

And this is from his favorite polling company although that will probably change now. Let the trashing begin :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::

http://theweek.com/speedreads/71871...-says-strong-approval-rating-below-30-percent

"President Trump has praised Rasmussen Reports for producing "the most accurate" polls, although the latest news from the polling company might not have him so thrilled. As of Tuesday, Rasmussen finds Trump's "strong" approval rating is a mere 26 percent, while 45 percent of people "strongly disapprove" of the job he is doing in office."

Werbung:
And this is from his favorite polling company although that will probably change now. Let the trashing begin :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::

http://theweek.com/speedreads/71871...-says-strong-approval-rating-below-30-percent

"President Trump has praised Rasmussen Reports for producing "the most accurate" polls, although the latest news from the polling company might not have him so thrilled. As of Tuesday, Rasmussen finds Trump's "strong" approval rating is a mere 26 percent, while 45 percent of people "strongly disapprove" of the job he is doing in office."

I am hoping that, after yesterday's circus, the next poll that comes out will be even lower.

I am hoping that, after yesterday's circus, the next poll that comes out will be even lower.
Its a bit hard to imagine it getting any lower as you're right down in the crud of the steadfast-diehard-can't-be-shaken-out-of-their-insanity supporters now.
I mean what would it take??? Smacking Oprah around the chops with a wet haddock whilst wearing a pink tutu with the moto "country music sucs" stiched into it??

Werbung:
Its a bit hard to imagine it getting any lower as you're right down in the crud of the steadfast-diehard-can't-be-shaken-out-of-their-insanity supporters now.
I mean what would it take??? Smacking Oprah around the chops with a wet haddock whilst wearing a pink tutu with the moto "country music sucs" stiched into it??

You're so funny!
You're correct though. . .some people will NEVER give up their illusions! Basically they are like Trump: They can't recognise publicly and even to themselves that they made a mistake!

Back