Trump Says He Rejected Deal Swapping ‘Merchant of Death’ for Former Marine Paul Whelan

Real News Links

Trump Says He Rejected Deal Swapping ‘Merchant of Death’ for Former Marine Paul Whelan
https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump...th-for-former-marine-paul-whelan_4918132.html
Former President Donald Trump said he had previously turned down a prisoner swap deal with Russia, saying he couldn’t have former U.S. Marine Paul Whelan home but allow out convicted Russian arms dealer Viktor Bout, who has “killed untold numbers.”
“I turned down a deal with Russia for a one on one swap of the so-called Merchant of Death for Paul Whelan. I wouldn’t have made the deal for a hundred people in exchange for someone that has killed untold numbers of people with his arms deals,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social platform on Dec. 11.

Yes. The difference between a real president (Trump) who makes the tough call, and a drooling senile usurper (Biden) who plays to the sexual pervert mob.

Werbung:
https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump...th-for-former-marine-paul-whelan_4918132.html
Former President Donald Trump said he had previously turned down a prisoner swap deal with Russia, saying he couldn’t have former U.S. Marine Paul Whelan home but allow out convicted Russian arms dealer Viktor Bout, who has “killed untold numbers.”
“I turned down a deal with Russia for a one on one swap of the so-called Merchant of Death for Paul Whelan. I wouldn’t have made the deal for a hundred people in exchange for someone that has killed untold numbers of people with his arms deals,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social platform on Dec. 11.

Yes. The difference between a real president (Trump) who makes the tough call, and a drooling senile usurper (Biden) who plays to the sexual pervert mob.

Youve been told why Whelan was traded.

il_340x270.3780956266_avtg.jpg

Trump says he 'turned down a deal' with Russia to exchange Viktor Bout for Paul Whelan​

Former President Trump is claiming that he "turned down a deal" with Russia to receive captive American Paul Whelan in exchange for convicted arms dealer Viktor Bout, whom President Biden ultimately swapped last week for WNBA star Brittney Griner.

Whelan has been in Russian custody for over four years at a labor camp in Russia's Mordovia republic. In 2018, while President Trump was in office, the Marine veteran was arrested and convicted on charges of espionage and spying for the U.S. government, facing up to 16 years in prison.

"I turned down a deal with Russia for a one on one swap of the so-called Merchant of Death for Paul Whelan," Trump wrote on his Truth Social account Sunday night, referencing Bout’s nickname. "I wouldn’t have made the deal for a hundred people in exchange for someone that has killed untold numbers of people with his arms deals"

"I would have gotten Paul out, however, just as I did with a record number of other hostages. The deal for Griner is crazy and bad," Trump also said. "The taking wouldn’t have even happened during my Administration, but if it did, I would have gotten her out, fast!"

Trump says he 'turned down a deal' with Russia to exchange Viktor Bout for Paul Whelan​

Former President Trump is claiming that he "turned down a deal" with Russia to receive captive American Paul Whelan in exchange for convicted arms dealer Viktor Bout, whom President Biden ultimately swapped last week for WNBA star Brittney Griner.

Whelan has been in Russian custody for over four years at a labor camp in Russia's Mordovia republic. In 2018, while President Trump was in office, the Marine veteran was arrested and convicted on charges of espionage and spying for the U.S. government, facing up to 16 years in prison.

"I turned down a deal with Russia for a one on one swap of the so-called Merchant of Death for Paul Whelan," Trump wrote on his Truth Social account Sunday night, referencing Bout’s nickname. "I wouldn’t have made the deal for a hundred people in exchange for someone that has killed untold numbers of people with his arms deals"

"I would have gotten Paul out, however, just as I did with a record number of other hostages. The deal for Griner is crazy and bad," Trump also said. "The taking wouldn’t have even happened during my Administration, but if it did, I would have gotten her out, fast!"
Don't you find it odd that he suddenly fabricated that shit because Biden did something else?
Not once through his presidency was it discussed but suddenly it appears. Pull the other one. It plays jingle bells.

He wouldn't know if he farted only for the jar of his arse.

Werbung:

"sexual pervert mob"? lol.
you're such a pervert.

so trump abandoned an america held in a foreign country? of course he did. he doesn't care about anyone but himself.

Back