Trump Says Hillary Should Disarm Security

Werbung:
Probably because he supports the 2nd amendment

No, it is because he is a coward. If he believed in the Second he would not be afraid to go on stage without all of the security for him to hide behind. Why, either he, or a member of his audience, could take care of any threat.

I hope you stretched before that reach.

Not a stretch at all for the intelligent mind. Is it not the argument of the right wing that the need for their interpretation of the Second is self defense? Did not Trump argue that if a person with a gun had been present at some of these mass killings there would have been no mass killing? Of course, you would have had to read the article to see that:

"He told "Face the Nation" host John Dickerson he got the permit "years ago" because "I like to have myself protected." He said only "sometimes" carries a gun.

Trump called himself "a big Second Amendment person" and argued that if someone had been carrying a gun during the shooting at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Oregon earlier this month, " the result would've been better."

Not a stretch at all for the intelligent mind. Is it not the argument of the right wing that the need for their interpretation of the Second is self defense? Did not Trump argue that if a person with a gun had been present at some of these mass killings there would have been no mass killing? Of course, you would have had to read the article to see that:

"He told "Face the Nation" host John Dickerson he got the permit "years ago" because "I like to have myself protected." He said only "sometimes" carries a gun.

Trump called himself "a big Second Amendment person" and argued that if someone had been carrying a gun during the shooting at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Oregon earlier this month, " the result would've been better."
As we saw with the mall attacks recently, having an armed citizen was beneficial. But what does that have to do with a public figure in public ?
If they are in public they are there for a reason. They are in a sense working so handling their own security is risky multi tasking. But your girl hates guns so his call for her to disarm her security team highlights her hypocrisy.
He doesn't actually want her to do this, he understands why the SS exists, but nothing wrong with showing the double standard.
But you hoped to transform this into some silly gotcha when you might have made a better point with a sensible argument.

As we saw with the mall attacks recently, having an armed citizen was beneficial. But what does that have to do with a public figure in public ?
If they are in public they are there for a reason. They are in a sense working so handling their own security is risky multi tasking. But your girl hates guns so his call for her to disarm her security team highlights her hypocrisy.
He doesn't actually want her to do this, he understands why the SS exists, but nothing wrong with showing the double standard.
But you hoped to transform this into some silly gotcha when you might have made a better point with a sensible argument.

LOL, I made a sensible argument, however, you lack the ability to see it. It matters not if Clinton "hates" guns, and she has said she will not take away guns, and under the Constitution she cannot so that is yet another right wing lie, the childish comment of Trump, which you defend, is the insensible one. Trump brags about being armed, and how others would be "surprised" if they were to attack him (and when there was a disturbance the coward immediately hid behind his security), not Clinton. So, the "sensible" argument would be for him to get rid of his security, and depend on his own abilities, and that of his audience.

It was a very flippant remark, made to make people react. The reality is all politicians and celebrities have some security when there are stalkers. To be honest only the less bright would actually take any notice of this. The news just pick it up and twist it for a story.

Trump is completely unhinged, not to mention totally unqualified to be president. Not meaning to knock my conservative friends, but I wouldn't want to let Donald Trump try to fix my toilet, let alone be my president. Would you want Donald Trump to perform brain surgery? No, because he's never done it. Same with Politics. His strong suits are working in the media and Real Estate (even that's questionable with all the shady deals he's done). But regardless, politics are NOT his bag and this I know for sure.

Werbung:
It was a very flippant remark, made to make people react. The reality is all politicians and celebrities have some security when there are stalkers. To be honest only the less bright would actually take any notice of this. The news just pick it up and twist it for a story.

Every thing Trump says is "flippant", and then later he spins whatever narrative he wants to "explain" what he says. It is his way of getting free advertisement. However, since there is a shred of truth in what he says only the "less bright" would ignore it.

Back