Trump tells "Proud Boys" to "stand back and stand by"

reedak

1. At the first presidential debate of the 2020 general election, the President of the United States refused to condemn white supremacists and told a far-right paramilitary street gang that openly supports him that they should "stand by." This is not hyperbole. This is not some dramatic interpretation. It is simply what he said. He was asked to condemn white supremacy and he would not. He seemed almost confused at the suggestion. Instead, he directly addressed the Proud Boys, who have violently attacked their political opponents in the street before, and said that they should "stand back and stand by."....

Source: https://www.esquire.com/news-politi...ud-boys-stand-by-denounce-white-supremacists/

2. Trump said in the debate: "Proud Boys, stand back and stand by! But I'll tell you what, somebody's got to do something about antifa and the left."

His words sound like the feared godfather of the Mafia commanding his gang members to get ready for a mob war on the streets. o_O

Werbung:
1. At the first presidential debate of the 2020 general election, the President of the United States refused to condemn white supremacists and told a far-right paramilitary street gang that openly supports him that they should "stand by." This is not hyperbole. This is not some dramatic interpretation. It is simply what he said. He was asked to condemn white supremacy and he would not. He seemed almost confused at the suggestion. Instead, he directly addressed the Proud Boys, who have violently attacked their political opponents in the street before, and said that they should "stand back and stand by."....

Source: https://www.esquire.com/news-politi...ud-boys-stand-by-denounce-white-supremacists/

2. Trump said in the debate: "Proud Boys, stand back and stand by! But I'll tell you what, somebody's got to do something about antifa and the left."

His words sound like the feared godfather of the Mafia commanding his gang members to get ready for a mob war on the streets. o_O

Actually it is. Stop it.

Keep on denying of your cult master's scandals and wrongdoings. :)

Cult master is the new phrase handed down from Winnie The Pooh? I would have gone with Clit Master but I know you little slaves won't ever...ever...do that on your own.

Cult master is the new phrase handed down from Winnie The Pooh? I would have gone with Clit Master but I know you little slaves won't ever...ever...do that on your own.

Keep licking your cult master's boots, rat. :)

Werbung:
Back