Trump tested positive for Corona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Now that the President himself has Corona, do you think he will change his mind regarding his strategy?

So far it is also unknown how many of the staff of the White House are positive. In the mean time, there is an outbreak at a Secret Service training center.

Werbung:
Some in my circle have said he may have faked the CV so that people will feel sorry. I don't know what to believe with any politician out there and even regular people, unless my family and friends and then I wonder.

We all have the virus I've been told, but it's NOT to activate that is the importance...

Same with Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV) I was told years ago we all carry it....it's managing it is what counts.

Now that the President himself has Corona, do you think he will change his mind regarding his strategy?

So far it is also unknown how many of the staff of the White House are positive. In the mean time, there is an outbreak at a Secret Service training center.

The inventor of the PCR tests admitted they can very easily be manipulated to produce 100% positives or 100% negatives. The PCR tests are a fraud and the virus was created for the shot, not the other way around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Werbung:
All I've heard on those tests, they are NOT being used for what they were initially developed, and for this Covid Crap, so so so undependable. I would not do one, and do not do vaccines and Trump is out there speaking where he can, since he's been censored to the 9's....the criminal Lefties and their power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back