Trump's Support Surges

Reddie

Last year when Trump announced his candidacy most people thought he would drop out by November now as his support surges, the Dems are starting to panic.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN0Y21TN
Donald Trump's support has surged and he is now running nearly even with Democrat Hillary Clinton among likely U.S. voters, a dramatic turnaround since he became the Republican party's presumptive presidential nominee, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Wednesday.
Should the Democrats hand Hillary the nomination then there's a high likelihood that Trump will be Obama's successor.

Werbung:
Hilary still beats Trump in the polls. However, the one thing this election is bringing out is just how amoral people are in the country, and how they are right when they speak of the "Dumbing Down" of America.

Hilary still beats Trump in the polls.
Not anymore. Or at least according to a Fox news poll.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...on-both-seen-as-deeply-flawed-candidates.html
Donald Trump tops Hillary Clinton in a hypothetical head-to-head matchup, according to a new Fox News Poll that also finds majorities of voters feel both frontrunners lack strong moral values and will say anything to get elected.

Trump has a 45-42 percent edge over Clinton, if the presidential election were held today. That’s within the poll’s margin of sampling error. Last month, Clinton was up by 48-41 percent (April 2016).
Clinton is fading.

The one thing I think that people throughout the world are clinging onto, is the fact that Clinton looks like she will beat Trump if it comes down to the two going head to head, so to see the Fox poll is concerning to say the least.

Trump seems to have gone from a rank outsider that people took as a joke, to their choice to be president of the USA, and even now I don't know how that's happened or where that support as come from.

The one thing I think that people throughout the world are clinging onto, is the fact that Clinton looks like she will beat Trump if it comes down to the two going head to head, so to see the Fox poll is concerning to say the least.

Trump seems to have gone from a rank outsider that people took as a joke, to their choice to be president of the USA, and even now I don't know how that's happened or where that support as come from.
It's come from him actually listening to the people and a demonstrated record of success.
Of course HRC being such a flawed person/candidate with a long record if no accomplishment made for an easy task for trump.

Werbung:
It's come from him actually listening to the people and a demonstrated record of success.
Of course HRC being such a flawed person/candidate with a long record if no accomplishment made for an easy task for trump.

I don't think profiting from bankruptcy in which you screw your partners is a sign of "success", nor do I consider two failed marriages, and buying a third wife, a "success". Trump is a gifted liar relying on idiots (the idiocratic class) ro support him. Just recently he made this claim, and yet he has "gun free" establishments as was the NRA Convention. Kind of like how he fooled the idiot class with his claims of how he was going to release his tax records.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/280723-trump-vows-to-end-gun-free-zones

Back