Truth not allowed on CNBC!

Ronaldus Magnus

If you have criticism about Obama and his policies, don't bring them on the air with you at CNBC. One of the networks that led the way in bashing Bush for 8 years, and McCain all election season is laying down the law on criticism. Apparently if you have criticism on any Republican fire away, but if you have something to say about Obama, check it at the door? Is there any doubt as to why they are scraping the bottom of the ratings barrel!:rolleyes:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04162009/gossip/pagesix/cnbc_sweats_obama_bashing_164608.htm

Werbung:
I completely agree with you Ronaldus. That is why alot of us choose to watch FOX.

So now even daring to engage in critical reporting, means you are "foxified"? LOL Breaking News! Reporters simply reporting news, now insulted as "foxified"! Film at 11!

Is there any doubt as to why they are scraping the bottom of the ratings barrel!:rolleyes:

Scraping the bottom of the ratings barrel? I'm not a big fan of CNBC, but the least you could do is verify that your statement is correct before subjecting us to it.

Q1 2009 Rating: CNBC's Best in Eight Years

As the economy continues to be the dominant story, daytime viewers are keeping a closer eye on CNBC. The network had its best first quarter since 2001 in Total Viewers (332,000) and the best first quarter since 2007 in A25-54 viewers (96,000). This is for Business Day programming — 5am-7pmET.

During Business Day, CNBC is up 8% year-over-year in Total Viewers and up 16% year-over-year in A25-54 viewers.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ratings/q1_2009_rating_cnbcs_best_in_eight_years_112775.asp

Who are you attempting to fool?..You choose to watch Faux because they kiss GOP butt..plus you receive your daily right wing talking points.

Yeah, and we've seen how the other networks kiss DNC butt, and you get your talking points. So really, what's the difference? All you are is a kettle calling a pot black. Just a screaming child on the play ground squealing "He hit me back first!".

For years the mass media has been overwhelmingly pro democrat, and you want to whine and cry about Fox News? Awww... no monopoly on the media anymore? Have to have a temper tantrum now?

Grow up Popeye. These childish posts are getting old.

Who are you attempting to fool?..You choose to watch Faux because they kiss GOP butt..plus you receive your daily right wing talking points.
So you know me? Get a life.

Fox delivers equal airtime to those opposing and for both sides. Unlike any other cable news company.

You may have to wake up and actually watch it so you can see how many times Bush and the republicans are criticized for the spending and bailouts.

Of course, no lib thinks that's enough. They want to protest Bush and Bush bash until the end of time.

Can you give just one example of a right wing talking point coming from a newscaster or a reporter on the non-editorial sections of Fox News, or one example of an editorial section of Fox news where a representative from the other side is not represented?

There are whole web sites that list the abuses from the MSM.

Can you give just one example of a right wing talking point coming from a newscaster or a reporter on the non-editorial sections of Fox News, or one example of an editorial section of Fox news where a representative from the other side is not represented?

:D...... yeah they're like so independent....... no political bias whatsoever. Jeez, even I can tell they're about as right wing as Ghengis Khan.

:D...... yeah they're like so independent....... no political bias whatsoever. Jeez, even I can tell they're about as right wing as Ghengis Khan.

I'll take that as an "I have confused Hannity and O'Reilly with the newscasters" and "no I can't."

Unless you want to give an example of the newscasters being biased. Yes we all know the editorials are biased but that does not breach the integrity of journalistic ethics.

Werbung:
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

oreillycard.jpg

......Ghengis Khan was no Chickenhawk.​

Back