TSA brings searches to a road near you

Dr.Who

Yes, the TSA, those people responsible for groping young girls in airports, are now conducting searches on roads.

Why? Do they suspect that terrorists are presently going down Route 66? No. Because they want to demonstrate that they have the ability to do it.

So they set up random checkpoints and search trucks with dogs, and without a warrant, just to prove that they can do it. Isn't this the very definition of an unreasonable search and seizure that the constitution outlaws? They have zero cause to conduct a single one of those searches.

Since the reason is that they want to demonstrate that they can, does this not smack of the kind of growth toward totalitarianism that we should all fear?

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...arches-to-show-its-tennessee-valley-authority

Werbung:
And how did they happen to choose Tenn as a starting point ? Its more punative treatment to a red state ala no aid for Texas and Virginia.

Since the reason is that they want to demonstrate that they can, does this not smack of the kind of growth toward totalitarianism that we should all fear?

It sounds like it is exactly that to me.

Further, should they find contraband of some sort, will they then impound the vehicle under the asset forfeiture laws, once again throwing the Bill of Rights in the gutter and stomping on it?

Yes, the TSA, those people responsible for groping young girls in airports, are now conducting searches on roads.

This statement is unworthy of you.

I would suggest that your post might bear a lot more weight if you didn't start by a ridiculous statement such as this.

Think about it!

Werbung:

This statement is unworthy of you.

I would suggest that your post might bear a lot more weight if you didn't start by a ridiculous statement such as this.

Think about it!

With the possible exceptin of the word "groping" the statement is completely accurate. Let me look that up and see.

Here is one definition of groping:

"moving or going about clumsily or hesitantly; stumbling."

That clearly fits.

But another would imply that the person is doing so with a sexual intent and the person being touched does not want to be touched. I don't know the intent of the TSA screeners but I do know that a lot of young girls dont want to be touched by them.

So is it hyperbole to say that the TSA screeners have sexual intent? Probably.

Is it so out of line that it makes the whole post unworthy? No I don't think so.

Back