Tucker Carlson: Who exactly runs the Biden administration?

Werbung:
tucker carlson? lol

Tucker Carlson, however, took a different approach. Hours before Putin ordered his forces into Ukraine, Fox News’ biggest star was still praising the Russian president.

Putin’s bellicose threats towards Ukraine and assembling of up to 190,000 troops on the country’s border, was, Carlson said, a mere “border dispute”. Carlson, who played into Kremlin talking points by declaring that Ukraine was “not a democracy”, launched an apparent attempt to humanize Putin.

“Has Putin ever called me a racist? Has he threatened to get me fired for disagreeing with him? Has he shipped every middle-class job in my town to Russia?” Carlson said as he then recited a rightwing tip sheet of pet causes.

“Did he manufacture a worldwide pandemic that wrecked my business and kept me indoors for two years? Is he teaching my children to embrace racial discrimination? Is he making fentanyl? Is he trying to snuff out Christianity?”

tucker carlson...putin lover. typical right wing anti-american hater.

The US Under Secretary of State testified that the United States supports Ukrainian biological research facilities which are institutions for scientific research to achieve scientific breakthroughs like the production of vaccines that combat major diseases.

Carlson misrepresented this testimony as proof that the United States was developing bioweapons in Ukraine, despite several fact checkers and independent analysts disproving his claims.

tucker carlson...putin lover. typical right wing anti-american hater.

untitled-png.2036

hahahah

this is great. i own you.

btw "the most being ignorant"?
hahahahah

learn english, camrade.

Thread topic:

Tucker Carlson: Who exactly runs the Biden administration?

Fox News host Tucker Carlson delves deeply into top leaders of the Biden admin on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.' #FoxNews #tucker

i find it amusing that you continue to post about tucker after i've shown he is a hateful lying putin lover. lol

i find it amusing that you continue to post about tucker after i've shown he is a hateful lying putin lover. lol

You have not shown anything, except for the fact you are are an ignorant bitch and a cowardly faggot.

You just keep living in your little groomer propaganda fantasy world and I will keep posting facts

You have not shown anything, except for the fact you are are an ignorant bitch and a cowardly faggot.

You just keep living in your little groomer propaganda fantasy world and I will keep posting facts

i quoted tucker praising putin. lol.

what, you don't believe what tucker said himself?
you accuse tucker of lying? i agree!

Werbung:
Back