U.S.A. Mexico Border

citizen

There's a lot of argument lately concerning illegal immigration into America by Mexicans.Particularly the separation of children from their parents.Something I have noticed is,that nobody seems to question or criticise the Mexican government or authorities in all this.What are the Mexican government doing to help their poor desperate people?What are the rich,influential and powerful of Mexico doing for their misfortunate people?I wonder is their any communication between the Mexican and American governments surely they can find solutions and help one another.

Werbung:
The rich in Mexico are bilking everyone as hard as they can. They are fine with people escaping as it creates a new revenue stream of money coming to Mexico from the us to skim

The rich in Mexico are bilking everyone as hard as they can. They are fine with people escaping as it creates a new revenue stream of money coming to Mexico from the us to skim
Yes that's how it is.The reason I posted is because all I hear on the news is people angry with Trump or supporting him.Nobody that I've heard is mentioning the Mexican government and what they should be doing or not.

Yes that's how it is.The reason I posted is because all I hear on the news is people angry with Trump or supporting him.Nobody that I've heard is mentioning the Mexican government and what they should be doing or not.
Doesn't feed the narrative.
Mexicans need to take their country back from the crooks and con men who stole it. But walking here is easier and what the crooks want.

There's a lot of argument lately concerning illegal immigration into America by Mexicans.Particularly the separation of children from their parents.Something I have noticed is,that nobody seems to question or criticise the Mexican government or authorities in all this.What are the Mexican government doing to help their poor desperate people?What are the rich,influential and powerful of Mexico doing for their misfortunate people?I wonder is their any communication between the Mexican and American governments surely they can find solutions and help one another.

As you know, your obsession with drugs is producing a vicious gang-culture in Central America to feed it, driving people out. As you also know, the Mexican Government has worked hugely to seal its southern frontier. Aren't you trumpers ever ashamed? Well, no - I suppose you are way, way beyond shame.

As you know, your obsession with drugs is producing a vicious gang-culture in Central America to feed it, driving people out. As you also know, the Mexican Government has worked hugely to seal its southern frontier. Aren't you trumpers ever ashamed? Well, no - I suppose you are way, way beyond shame.
I am not responsible for Mexican society the Mexicans and their government are.

I am not responsible for Mexican society the Mexicans and their government are.
Your drug habits are entirely responsible for everything that's wrong down there other than what is caused by your greed and racism, as you know.

Your drug habits are entirely responsible for everything that's wrong down there other than what is caused by your greed and racism, as you know.
The key word here is know,you do not know me.You have made assumptions about me,all of which are wrong.There is an Ass in assume as well as amuse,you are an amusing ass.If you do not have anything positive to contribute to this forum I suggest you go away.

The key word here is know,you do not know me.You have made assumptions about me,all of which are wrong.There is an Ass in assume as well as amuse,you are an amusing ass.If you do not have anything positive to contribute to this forum I suggest you go away.

Strong stuff today then? :)

There are more non-Mexicans crossing the southern border than there are Mexicans. The problem is that there are dangerous situations in many South American countries. The Mexican government does not want them either.

There are more non-Mexicans crossing the southern border than there are Mexicans. The problem is that there are dangerous situations in many South American countries. The Mexican government does not want them either.
At last an intelligent comment.I note that the policy of separating children from parents has ceased.If the Mexican government are allowing all sorts to go through Mexico in an attempt to get into the states,then they are being irresponsible.I really think that the American and Mexican governments should have more dialogue theirs got to be a better way.

At last an intelligent comment.I note that the policy of separating children from parents has ceased.If the Mexican government are allowing all sorts to go through Mexico in an attempt to get into the states,then they are being irresponsible.I really think that the American and Mexican governments should have more dialogue theirs got to be a better way.
As you know, the Mexican Government keeps a tight control on their southern border, and gets no thanks for it whatever.

What sane American,that is poor and struggling,would want more poor desperate and illegal immigrants coming into America?

Werbung:
President Trump's Executive Order includes this relevant section...

(e) The Attorney General shall promptly file a request with the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California to modify the Settlement Agreement in Flores v. Sessions, CV 85-4544 ("Flores settlement"), in a manner that would permit the Secretary, under present resource constraints, to detain alien families together throughout the pendency of criminal proceedings for improper entry or any removal or other immigration proceedings.

What happens if the Court rejects this request? What rationale, other than a public spotlight, would the Court reasonably have to alter their order at this point?

Back