U.S. Not represented at Paris march.

Do you agree that our President should have been there?

• Yes, President Obama should have been there.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No, it does not matter.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

IDEEK

How can the U.S. not be there for the French people???????

deek.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Werbung:
Why do you always rant about your Government's wasting money and then propose wasting any on this footling melodrama?

How can the U.S. not be there for the French people???????

OPen.jpg
The US are there for the French people. It is the current administration that chooses once again to be on the wrong side of the war on terror.

Keep in mind, there was more US representation at the criminal thug, Michael Brown's funeral than in Paris.

Obama has made it very clear in his actions all along that he will not speak out against his muslim brothers.

Obama made the statement to the UN in 2012 "The future does not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam".

Is anyone really surprised this administration was a no show in Paris?

Is anyone really surprised this administration was a no show in Paris?

No. Obama's PR people are brain dead. He recently gave a speech about saving the auto industry in a closed FORD plant.

I personally don't want Obama representing America anywhere, because he's an embarrassment.

No. Obama's PR people are brain dead. He recently gave a speech about saving the auto industry in a closed FORD plant.

I personally don't want Obama representing America anywhere, because he's an embarrassment.
Obama is an embarrassment however, I believe the absence of American representation in Paris is intentional.

This administration sides with terrorism and believes Charlie Hebdo got what they deserved.

"The future does not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam"
-B. Hussein Obama to the UN in 2012

Obama is an embarrassment however, I believe the absence of American representation in Paris is intentional.

Maybe it was. It's been obvious to many of us that Obama is passive aggressive and has no problem shunning those he politically dislikes or underhandedly throws them under the bus. But I think he truly got caught red faced on this PR fiasco.

I'm surprised Kerry didn't show, as he loves to rub elbows with the haughty French.

Maybe it was. It's been obvious to many of us that Obama is passive aggressive and has no problem shunning those he politically dislikes or underhandedly throws them under the bus. But I think he truly got caught red faced on this PR fiasco.

I'm surprised Kerry didn't show, as he loves to rub elbows with the haughty French.
Most likely Kerry was told to "Stand Down".

Holder was in Paris and didn't bother to show up at the rally, he opted to do NBC interviews instead.

Obama's Paris snub wasn't an oversight

Given that all the Nazis in the US are in the Republican Party, why should any sensible person waste time on this bullying crap?

Don't they love your President for being part 'black'!

The American Absence in Paris

I think the Paris Hebdo attack was a false flag one which was a warning and punishment on France for its compromise to the Russia. Russia is the top consideration in US world strategy right now. That’s why they planned this “terror attack” and of course the top US leader won’t present in Paris parade.

Hollande Risks EU Split Over Russian Sanctions Relief
By James G. Neuger Dec 19, 2014

Europe stumbled into a debate over the end of sanctions on the economically distressed Russia after French President Francois Hollande became the first major leader to dangle the prospect of easing the curbs.

Hollande’s appeal at a European Union summit yesterday was a reminder that the bans on financing of major Russian banks and the export of energy-exploration equipment will lapse next July unless renewed unanimously by the 28 EU governments.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-12-19/hollande-risks-eu-split-over-russian-sanctions-relief.html

Werbung:
Back