UK Defence Secretary on the situation in Ukraine

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
UK Secretary of State for Defence, Ben Wallace, wrote an article about the historic relationship between Great Britain and Russia, but alerts about a text written by Putin last summer ("On the Historical Unity of Russians and Ukrainians", you can read it on Sputniknews). Putin says that "I am confident that true sovereignty of Ukraine is possible only in partnership with Russia".

In the meanwhile, Russian amasses troops on the Ukranian border and Russia thins out ots embassy in Ukraine.

Werbung:
UK Secretary of State for Defence, Ben Wallace, wrote an article about the historic relationship between Great Britain and Russia, but alerts about a text written by Putin last summer ("On the Historical Unity of Russians and Ukrainians", you can read it on Sputniknews). Putin says that "I am confident that true sovereignty of Ukraine is possible only in partnership with Russia".

In the meanwhile, Russian amasses troops on the Ukranian border and Russia thins out ots embassy in Ukraine.
I have not trust in anything Putin says. Hes a a a lying sack of dung but very smart . He is trying to convince his people and the world hes under attack to give a excuse to invade .
He also know with the poetical climate in the us and our current leader the time mayt be ripe. Biden is in a pickle . Hes talked big about Russia but been soft even removed trump sanctions on them . That was stupid and sent the wrong message.

Back