Uncle joe sinks ever low

Werbung:
Great job joe your falling in the polls like a 5 lb lead sinker and gas prices are going up like a balloon. Joes breaking records left and right .
Go Brandon go your a fine example of a democrat

Great job joe your falling in the polls like a 5 lb lead sinker and gas prices are going up like a balloon. Joes breaking records left and right .
Go Brandon go your a fine example of a democrat
I'm sure Joe rushes to your posts every day. Then cuts a swath to the war room to get democrat policies altered to your taste. He knows the world hangs on every word you utter. Your influence is mountainous and should never be doubted by politicians world wide.

I'm sure Joe rushes to your posts every day. Then cuts a swath to the war room to get democrat policies altered to your taste. He knows the world hangs on every word you utter. Your influence is mountainous and should never be doubted by politicians world wide.
you read it every day Boris and that is funny as hell to me . your addicted o my posts like a guy who punishes himself with a whip so he can suffer

in your case thas about as much

In your case that's about all your man enough to handle .
Youre probably right but I'd rather suck wet diarrhoea from a dead person than suck up to you.

Youre the resident bully on here. Not many people brave entering your orbit but like Trump, you'll ultimately collapse. They always do. Its never pretty for know alls to crash and burn. Egos splattered everywhere, drowning in embarrassment.
Truly sad.

Youre probably right but I'd rather suck wet diarrhoea from a dead person than suck up to you.

Youre the resident bully on here. Not many people brave entering your orbit but like Trump, you'll ultimately collapse. They always do. Its never pretty for know alls to crash and burn. Egos splattered everywhere, drowning in embarrassment.
Truly sad.
Only a true liberal would come up with something so gross and perverted, have you actually done that before or is it just one of Boris the butt hurts life long fantasy.
And admiting you were wrong is not sucking up it is a part of being a adult male . You remind me of the poster here who calls himself Stalin hes a commie . I noticed hes butt hurt pretty bad and has a Russian name like you and you both dislike me . I be the 2 of you got a lot in common . You could be besties

Only a true liberal would come up with something so gross and perverted, have you actually done that before or is it just one of Boris the butt hurts life long fantasy.
And admiting you were wrong is not sucking up it is a part of being a adult male . You remind me of the poster here who calls himself Stalin hes a commie . I noticed hes butt hurt pretty bad and has a Russian name like you and you both dislike me . I be the 2 of you got a lot in common . You could be besties
I took you apart and all you have us a childish whinge and moan about someone's name.
Focus on trump going to jail. We'll see how much gas you've got then.

Those towel heads at gitmo will make his butt hurt.

I took you apart and all you have us a childish whinge and moan about someone's name.
Focus on trump going to jail. We'll see how much gas you've got then.

Those towel heads at gitmo will make his butt hurt.
Have you experience with towel heads and butt hurt boris ? Took me apart lol you sure are delusional . you could take 2 pieces of lego apart . just just like joe

Werbung:
Back