Unelected Regime Begins Killing Spree in Eastern Ukraine

Octoldit

Image: Kiev has unleashed heavy armor, warplanes, and gunships on its
own population with substantial NATO backing in direct contradiction to
the West's policy over the last 3 years of alleged "responsibility to protect."

April 25, 2014(Tony Cartalucci - NEO) - Deadly clashed broke out as the unelected regime occupying Kiev attempted to restart what it is calling “anti-terror” operations in eastern Ukraine where anti-fascist protesters have begun rising up. Several have been killed during clashes in the eastern Ukrainian town of Slavyansk where Kiev has set armored vehicles and helicopter gunships upon its own population.

The Western media continues to refer to those opposing the unelected regime in Kiev as “pro-Russian,” and continues to insist that the uprising in the east is either backed by Moscow or in fact, being carried out directly by Russians operating in Ukrainian territory. However, the US and EU have failed categorically to prove such claims with evidence, and have since been caught circulating falsified images and news in attempts to bolster their claims.

The current regime in Kiev came to power at the height of the so-called “Euromaidan” protests where admittedly armed Neo-Nazi militants seized power, ransacking the headquarters of their political opponents and driving out the elected government of President Viktor Yanukovych. While the armed, violent seizure of power was initially covered up by the Western media, the BBC itself would later admit in a short video report that indeed armed Neo-Nazi militants spearheaded the coup.

Image: Via the BBC, heavy attack helicopters were seen buzzing the Ukrainian people in the restive east in attempts to terrorize the population into submission. The use of heavy war weapons against protesters is disproportionate and has been regularly described as a "war crime" by the West where it claims it has been done in Libya, Syria, and Egypt. Such hypocrisy further undermines the West's agenda not only in Ukraine, but elsewhere around the world where its credibility and influence are in irreversible decline.

The nature of the regime in Kiev is also being papered over by the Western media, covering up the fact that the two main opposition parties that seized power, Svoboda and “Fatherland,” are in fact led by a collection of Neo-Nazis, bigots, racists, and anti-Semites. In a desperate attempt to cover up this lack of legitimacy, the West has sent many high level officials including a leading US Senator and the US Vice President to Kiev to lend both political and material support.

The latest visit by Vice President Joseph Biden appears to have been timed specifically to help coordinate a renewed push into eastern Ukraine, after Ukrainian troops surrendered en masse last week – refusing to carry out operations against their fellow countrymen. Reports indicate that Kiev has now turned to fanatical ultra-right militant groups in an attempt to put down growing unrest against the unelected regime. The Voice of Russia reported in its article, “Ukrainian Right Sector says it will join crackdown on pro-federalization protesters,” that:
The ultranationalist Ukrainian Right Sector movement said Thursday members of organization will join paramilitary units currently being formed to crackdown on pro-federalization protests in eastern Ukraine. The movement said in a statement on its website that its members will join so-called “battalions of territorial defense” and military units.
Right Sector was an important force at the Euromaidan protests that began in November in Kiev. Its members were notorious for using clubs, Molotov cocktails, and firearms against Ukrainian police during the protests, and for wearing Nazi-inspired insignia.

Image: Ultra-right Neo-Nazi militants have been seen across Ukraine in
possession of heavy weapons, including armored vehicles flying not the
Ukrainian flag, but the Nazi-inspired red and black banners of groups like
"Fatherland" and "Right Sector."

The use of fanatical, irregular forces, armored vehicles, and aircraft including warplanes and helicopter gunships, signifies an escalation of violence by Kiev against its own people through the use of clearly disproportionate force aimed at terrorizing the population. That the United States and European Union have spent the past 3 years engaged in what they called the “responsibility to protect” in both Libya and Syria, and are now backing a regime that is arraying military forces against its own people, marks a new low in both the impartial application of “international law” and the perceived legitimacy of the Western nations now increasingly involved in Ukraine’s political crisis.

LINK:http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2014/04/unelected-regime-begins-killing-spree_24.html
LINK:http://www.octoldit.info/unelected-regime-begins-killing-spree-in-eastern-ukraine

Werbung:
Well, clearly you've twisted the truth ... can I get a beer with that?

Clearly; you must think it's ok for the Israeli's to use the American government to take over nations, loot all the gold from their treasuries, and set up unelected pro Zionist governments. The concept of my country right or wrong is very dangerous. It's not your country if Zionist bankers are in control of it. Pay close attention to what has been done in Iraq and Syria because the communist FED bankers are working toward doing the same things here in America to "try" and gain complete control.

You need to go have a beer with those who respect your opinion, or those dumbed down from being fanatical about big boy "games", while their country and freedom is being stolen right under their noses.

Clearly; you must think it's ok for the Israeli's to use the American government to take over nations, loot all the gold from their treasuries, and set up unelected pro Zionist governments. The concept of my country right or wrong is very dangerous. It's not your country if Zionist bankers are in control of it. Pay close attention to what has been done in Iraq and Syria because the communist FED bankers are working toward doing the same things here in America to "try" and gain complete control.

You need to go have a beer with those who respect your opinion, or those dumbed down from being fanatical about big boy "games", while their country and freedom is being stolen right under their noses.

Clearly, you're letting your anti-Semitic rantings interfere with reality. You seriously need a reality check ...

I think, maybe, the best example of your prejudice is how smoothly you pivoted to a discussion about Israel, when we were originally discussing the Ukraine. Everything is filtered through your anti-Jewish glasses.

But, then ... it's all a massive conspiracy, right?

Clearly, you're letting your anti-Semitic rantings interfere with reality. You seriously need a reality check ...

I think, maybe, the best example of your prejudice is how smoothly you pivoted to a discussion about Israel, when we were originally discussing the Ukraine. Everything is filtered through your anti-Jewish glasses.

But, then ... it's all a massive conspiracy, right?

What on earth do you know about reality?

You must think all one has to do is put forth the bogus notion called anti-semitic and all the enormous crimes and the Israeli's and the Zionist international bankers that brought the occupation into existence just vanishes away in thin air...Right?

All the wars, and the carnage from the wars, all the death and destruction just vanishes away in thin air because you mention anti-semitic is this your version of reality?

Tell me about the “usury” that brings about the type of “debt” that impoverishes whole nations maybe your delusional reality suggest the Zionist are blameless for everything debt has done to swindle away the nations wealth has nothing to do with the Jews. Maybe your reality has voices telling you that Jews, have nothing to do with the so-called federal reserve, IMF, or the world bank. Mention anti-semitic and all the facts go away....Right?

Stalin the Jew and his worn out scheme is a dumb trick and anti-semitic has no true meaning it's a misnomer! It's a political trick that has gone on far too long. It's the Zionist media brainwash that has resurrected the bogus political notion from the Jew controlled Communist Soviet Union.

They removed the h from the word and now all of a sudden the word is monopolized. Of course no so-called Jew wants to talk about the origin of the word, for when talking about “SHEM” interesting details come to light. The whole linage including Abraham, Isaac, “Esau”, and Jacob who are all “Shemitic” comes to light. Shem being Noah's oldest son.

Esau lost his birthright and blessing now the Edomites are trying to past themselves off as the biblical Israelites and it's all a big lie. The Edomites/Jews have accepted a covenant with Satan and they think by the “root of evil” with all their central banks they will conquer the entire world with an new communist world order. Yes it's a massive conspiracy the Zionist media has not brainwashed me into shying away from the word, or understanding what it means in terms of politics and Government.

But wait...your reality tells you conspiracy no longer exist, and it would be rude to tell you what you can do with your mother goose reality. Conspiracies have existed though out all history, but now in the days of the biggest conspiracy known to annals of all history you let the Zionist media define your reality and convince you conspiracies are now extinct. It's called deception and the stink is really bad.

So-called Jews have done tremendous harm to all humanity in far too many ways, that type of beastly greed is a threat to human life and all other life. The sooner this truth and reality is understood the destruction of our air, food, and water can possibly be averted. No time left for the B.S. they are not true Americans.

Last edited:
Werbung:
What on earth do you know about reality?

You must think all one has to do is put forth the bogus notion called anti-semitic and all the enormous crimes and the Israeli's and the Zionist international bankers that brought the occupation into existence just vanishes away in thin air...Right?

All the wars, and the carnage from the wars, all the death and destruction just vanishes away in thin air because you mention anti-semitic is this your version of reality?

Tell me about the “usury” that brings about the type of “debt” that impoverishes whole nations maybe your delusional reality suggest the Zionist are blameless for everything debt has done to swindle away the nations wealth has nothing to do with the Jews. Maybe your reality has voices telling you that Jews, have nothing to do with the so-called federal reserve, IMF, or the world bank. Mention anti-semitic and all the facts go away....Right?

Stalin the Jew and his worn out scheme is a dumb trick and anti-semitic has no true meaning it's a misnomer! It's a political trick that has gone on far too long. It's the Zionist media brainwash that has resurrected the bogus political notion from the Jew controlled Communist Soviet Union.

They removed the h from the word and now all of a sudden the word is monopolized. Of course no so-called Jew wants to talk about the origin of the word, for when talking about “SHEM” interesting details come to light. The whole linage including Abraham, Isaac, “Esau”, and Jacob who are all “Shemitic” comes to light. Shem being Noah's oldest son.

Esau lost his birthright and blessing now the Edomites are trying to past themselves off as the biblical Israelites and it's all a big lie. The Edomites/Jews have accepted a covenant with Satan and they think by the “root of evil” with all their central banks they will conquer the entire world with an new communist world order. Yes it's a massive conspiracy the Zionist media has not brainwashed me into shying away from the word, or understanding what it means in terms of politics and Government.

But wait...your reality tells you conspiracy no longer exist, and it would be rude to tell you what you can do with your mother goose reality. Conspiracies have existed though out all history, but now in the days of the biggest conspiracy known to annals of all history you let the Zionist media define your reality and convince you conspiracies are now extinct. It's called deception and the stink is really bad.

So-called Jews have done tremendous harm to all humanity in far too many ways, that type of beastly greed is a threat to human life and all other life. The sooner this truth and reality is understood the destruction of our air, food, and water can possibly be averted. No time left for the B.S. they are not true Americans.

Actually, your penchant for yelling 'conspiracy' from the rooftops without a single piece of evidence is both trite and boring.

Just because you call Stalin a Jew does not make it so ... just because you claim a massive conspiracy does not make it so. They louder you yell, the less you see. You, frankly, epitomize the typical Zionist conspiracy theorist ... you are unable to face the reality of the world, and need some massive enemy - one you cannot defeat - in order to blame for your own shortfalls.

But, you should have the opportunity to say what you think ... I will defend to the death your right to be incredibly wrong. So, why don't you tell us all about this massive conspiracy? But, mind you, we don't want diatribe and vitriol. Give us facts ... hard facts ... not your interpretation of facts ... but real, substantial, honest to God, facts.

Convince me.

You blame "All the wars, and the carnage from the wars, all the death and destruction" on Zionist bankers ... show me.

You claim a cabal between the Edomites and Satan ... prove it. Don't give me BS ... give me hard, concrete, verifiable proof.

The Jew-controlled Soviet Union ... give me names, tell me who. (Be careful ... I spent 18 months at the US Embassy in Moscow). Prove it to me. Name them.

Tell me all about the usury that creates "the type of “debt” that impoverishes whole nations". Explain how this was forced on all those nations.

You readily correlate communism and the Jewish faith ... prove it me. Show me the connectivity. Don't rant and rave ... give me facts. Quote the Torah where it condones communism ... show me the Israeli national policies that promote communism.

I note your shallow understanding of the Bible . How is it that you don't discuss Ham and Jepheth? Are you NOT familiar with the 10th chapter of Genesis?

Explain to us, the uninitiated, just exactly how this fantasy of yours is applicable to the actions in the Ukraine.

Bring your A-game ... or don't come at all.

Back