US federal debt interest increases exponentially

Stalin

The two key sites here are

and

By my analysis, using excel and yearly figures, the debt will be $100 trillion by mid to late 2030's, possibly earlier if the current
ridiculous militarism grows and grows.

I will post my excel spreadsheet in a week or so.

Meanwhile, have a crack yourself and post a figure

Comrade Stalin
Donbass

Werbung:
The two key sites here are

and

By my analysis, using excel and yearly figures, the debt will be $100 trillion by mid to late 2030's, possibly earlier if the current
ridiculous militarism grows and grows.

I will post my excel spreadsheet in a week or so.

Meanwhile, have a crack yourself and post a figure

Comrade Stalin
Donbass
The destructive, anti-American, Marxist plan of the Davos devils is coming to fruition as America rushes toward inevitable bankruptcy for failing to stop wicked spending driven by crooks feeding off the graft and corruption of such wasteful spending. One worlders need America to be overthrown in order to subject it to the fascist world system they have designed to rule the world.

The destructive, anti-American, Marxist plan of the Davos devils is coming to fruition as America rushes toward inevitable bankruptcy for failing to stop wicked spending driven by crooks feeding off the graft and corruption of such wasteful spending. One worlders need America to be overthrown in order to subject it to the fascist world system they have designed to rule the world.
More bullshit.
Same old Democrat hate.
You've got some paranoia issues.

Werbung:
Back