US in Yemen

Gipper

The libs are not going to like this...BO has special forces to Yemen. He is such a warmonger just like Bush.

W and BO...two peas in a pod...only BO is rotten to the core.

The director of the CIA, Leon Panetta, paid secret visits to Cairo and Jerusalem Thursday, Jan. 28, to prepare the ground for expanding US military intervention in Yemen against al Qaeda strongholds, thereby opening a fresh front in the war on Islamist terror organization.
In Cairo, he met Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak, defense minister Field Marshal Mohammed Hussein Tantawi and intelligence minister Gen. Omar Suleiman. They discussed an Egyptian expeditionary force for Yemen to fight al Qaeda combatants alongside US special forces. Panetta requested for the use of Egyptian military airfields as jumping-off bases for US air strikes against the terrorist strongholds.
In Jerusalem, the CIA chief exchanged evaluations on the Yemen front with Israel's intelligence leaders.
debkafile's intelligence sources report that the American military intervention in Yemen is already substantially broader than admitted. US special operations members of the CIA's combat units and drones armed with missiles, operated from Langley, Washington, are already installed at a big American base under construction near the Yemeni Red Sea port of Hodeira.
President Barack Obama resolved to expand America's involvement in Yemen after local and Saudi armies proved unequal to dealing with Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula - the AQAP.

http://www.debka.com/article/8567/

Werbung:
Werbung:
Tricky one.

Well if you accept the view that when you can't argue against the post attack the poster.

Just to help you out I will explain where you are going wrong.

You assume that I hate America and this causes me to have the views I do(as per the US Government propaganda).

The truth is I hate America because of the views I have acquired over many years of observing what the US does.

I am in a very big club and no, I am not remotely jealous of 'US freedoms'.

You have the cart and the horse the wrong way around.

If you think the relentless war mongering the US is involved against the middle east has anything to do with security you are just a poor deluded sucker.

Back