US/Israel hypocrisy

Dawkinsrocks

Funny isn't it that when you hear all the talk and posturing about the importance of stopping Iran from getting nuclear weapons you never hear anyone suggesting Israel decommissioning theirs as an example and show of good faith do you?

The truth is that the US and Israel have no fear about being attacked by a nuclear capable Iran.

They are scared they might be able to fight back

Werbung:
The theory of MAD, mutually assured destruction, tells us that the rulers of Iran would indeed be mad if they didn't go all out to get nuclear weapons to keep the zionist racists in order. Like Hitler, those bullyboys will go on invading everwhere and murdering anyone they choose until they are put a stop to.

Funny isn't it that when you hear all the talk and posturing about the importance of stopping Iran from getting nuclear weapons you never hear anyone suggesting Israel decommissioning theirs as an example and show of good faith do you?

The truth is that the US and Israel have no fear about being attacked by a nuclear capable Iran.

They are scared they might be able to fight back
That has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever read from you. If America and Israel felt how you said, they would have bombed the hell out of Iran a very long time ago and made no attempt to talk with them.

And if Israel got rid of their weapons they would cease to a nation or a people. Not just Iran wants them dead. Nothing Iran has ever said or done suggests they want peace with Israel or the states. It scares the crap out of me to know there are people like you in the world. And what is more alarming is one of them is leading my country.

Why?

They didn't bomb Iraq until the oil started running out

Israel's nation status is not based on their nuclear capability

Its suspicious relationship with the US is enough

And let's not forget what an appalling record Israel has had since it stole its land off the poor people of Palestine which it now persecutes

Wait a minute, they stole the land of the natives and then started to kill them.....now who'd do a thing like that?

That has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever read from you. If America and Israel felt how you said, they would have bombed the hell out of Iran a very long time ago and made no attempt to talk with them.

And if Israel got rid of their weapons they would cease to a nation or a people. Not just Iran wants them dead. Nothing Iran has ever said or done suggests they want peace with Israel or the states. It scares the crap out of me to know there are people like you in the world. And what is more alarming is one of them is leading my country.

Funny, Iran is the one 2 nations are talking about bombing them right now...Maybe Israel should wake up to the fact that they would be safer if they where not assholes.

Assholes? What has Israel done to Iran that makes Iran want to threaten them?
Well they could point out that whole killing there Scientist thing...And other covert actions..But of course I was talking about the Treatment of the people of Palestine. The people they can do what ever they want with because they don't have anything to do with Jesus...

the Odds of Iran attacking Israel directly are far far less then the odds of Iran being attacked by Israel...so who really is the one at risk?

Well they could point out that whole killing there Scientist thing...And other covert actions..But of course I was talking about the Treatment of the people of Palestine. The people they can do what ever they want with because they don't have anything to do with Jesus...

the Odds of Iran attacking Israel directly are far far less then the odds of Iran being attacked by Israel...so who really is the one at risk?
I can see your argument about the scientists. I think it was smart to do, get rid of the brains behind the bomb. But I do see your argument there if you really think Iran is peaceful. I think the Palestine argument is ridiculous. Not only the part that Iran doesn’t give a rusty (*&^ about Palestine but also the "treatment" of them by Israel is inaccurate.

I can see your argument about the scientists. I think it was smart to do, get rid of the brains behind the bomb. But I do see your argument there if you really think Iran is peaceful. I think the Palestine argument is ridiculous. Not only the part that Iran doesn’t give a rusty (*&^ about Palestine but also the "treatment" of them by Israel is inaccurate.
you know what they call targeting civilians for death by another nation? Terrorism...Then again Israeli Terrorism from its start does not count....because you guys like them

And Its funny, you think the Palistians are not mistreated...I mean sure they can't vote , get killed all the time, lose there homes...kicked out of there own land...BLockaided from supplies...But yea, Israel is just misunderstood as they shit on the people of Palestine and act shocked when they don't just take it. Untill they go back to there Legal borders..Evry attack on Israel is a justified attack against a occupying army.

you know what they call targeting civilians for death by another nation? Terrorism...Then again Israeli Terrorism from its start does not count....because you guys like them

And Its funny, you think the Palistians are not mistreated...I mean sure they can't vote , get killed all the time, lose there homes...kicked out of there own land...BLockaided from supplies...But yea, Israel is just misunderstood as they shit on the people of Palestine and act shocked when they don't just take it. Untill they go back to there Legal borders..Evry attack on Israel is a justified attack against a occupying army.
Israeli hospitals treat the Palestinians who get hurt during their bombing raids to Israelis private citizens. No Palestinian hospital would treat an Israeli. When a people fight to protect themselves it cant always be done peacefully. You cannot reason with crazy. They have to fight back in the same manner that the people who are targeting them for death fight.

I am sure you would love for them to put their guns down and then get wiped off the face of the earth but it won’t happen. They are not like the retarded American public that takes up about half of our country in highly democratic areas. Those who are too stupid to understand you can’t just lie down and hope for the best. Some Americans are that dumb, Israel will never be that dumb.

Israeli hospitals treat the Palestinians who get hurt during their bombing raids to Israelis private citizens. No Palestinian hospital would treat an Israeli. When a people fight to protect themselves it cant always be done peacefully. You cannot reason with crazy. They have to fight back in the same manner that the people who are targeting them for death fight.

I am sure you would love for them to put their guns down and then get wiped off the face of the earth but it won’t happen. They are not like the retarded American public that takes up about half of our country in highly democratic areas. Those who are too stupid to understand you can’t just lie down and hope for the best. Some Americans are that dumb, Israel will never be that dumb.

They lose there homes, there way of life, watch there freinds and family get killed..But ooo they may help you at a hospital after they shoot you or bomb you...How fucking nice of them

They lose there homes, there way of life, watch there freinds and family get killed..But ooo they may help you at a hospital after they shoot you or bomb you...How fucking nice of them

And its funny..you say you can't lie down and hope for the best...yet its what you think Palistinans should do...There is a Occuping force...there is one thing to do when you have that...Fight back.

And its funny..you say you can't lie down and hope for the best...yet its what you think Palistinans should do...There is a Occuping force...there is one thing to do when you have that...Fight back.
I think they should stop suicide bombings and stop listening to HAMAS. Before it became political the people actually got along fine. They have become like the right and left here. We used to disagree but got along well enough. There is actual hate out there now between the two. And it stems from leaders who devide us

I think they should stop suicide bombings and stop listening to HAMAS. Before it became political the people actually got along fine. They have become like the right and left here. We used to disagree but got along well enough. There is actual hate out there now between the two. And it stems from leaders who devide us

lol yes they got along so great...until Israel took there homes and took there land...I don't get why people got so pissed? Lets just sing and hold hands while Israel takes more land saying they want peace. Fuck them. Occupiers attacked...

Werbung:

What does a "direct" attack have to do with anything in regards to security?

Back