US Nazis

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
"A Night at the Garden" (2018), the Academy Award-nominated documentary by Marshall Curry on the 1939 Nazi-organized rally in Madison Square Garden, attended by 20,000 people. One speaker called George Washington "America's first fascist"

Werbung:
Poster for the rally claims that "100,000,000 Aryan (WHITE GENTILE) Americans" are "the ONLY means of preserving the Independence and Christian Culture and Civilization of this our Country!"

1660034756587.png

So?

Many Americans liked Hitler because he was an anti communist. That does not mean people in the USA want to kill Jews. Trump has Jewish grand kids and very strongly condemned hate crimes vs Jews!

Most Americans were against nazis especially after the war crimes started ..Thats one reason we entered the war and saved Europe's ass . I dont think the nazis would of lost the war when they did or perhaps at all had we not been supplying arms and aide and then entered the war.Expecially if they had to deal with the Japanese also which we were keeping busy .
But yes there were Americans supporting them. There were also italians germans poles arabs etc even jews

Most Americans were against nazis especially after the war crimes started ..Thats one reason we entered the war and saved Europe's ass . I dont think the nazis would of lost the war when they did or perhaps at all had we not been supplying arms and aide and then entered the war.Expecially if they had to deal with the Japanese also which we were keeping busy .
But yes there were Americans supporting them. There were also italians germans poles arabs etc even jews

We only fought a war against these people and helped destroy them.

I live in a city that voted 70% for Trump and there is no pro NAZI activity or graffiti or anything around here. It is just some bullshit left wing propaganda.

Ordinary Americans voted for Trump so if this is some lame attempt to slander half our country it will not work.

We only fought a war against these people and helped destroy them.

I live in a city that voted 70% for Trump and there is no pro NAZI activity or graffiti or anything around here. It is just some bullshit left wing propaganda.

Ordinary Americans voted for Trump so if this is some lame attempt to slander half our country it will not work.
While there are some American nazis they are far and few in between ,Germany still has nazi as do other nations .
But then look at democrat blm and antifa and the church burners and liberal commie groups .These groups have attacked goverment building police stations clinics churches looted stores assaulted thousand taken over areas in city's gone after supreme court justices and congressional members , yet liberals say very little about it . They openly attack the police and want them de funded whuich any idiot knows will increase crime .
I lived near some members of the national alliance a pro Nazi group . Other then perhaps one racially motivated attack on a black member of a church I know of no other criminal act that was committed locally by them .
And they seem to be a much smaller problem then liberal hate groups and fr smaller in size. lets not forget as many as 2.6 million liberals took part in riots in America and did billions in damage..
Also while on the subject just to prove I treat all groups that hate the same I went head to heads with some of the nazi members who were running for public office and helped keep them from winning and they hate me for it . I have been threatned by them and have been threatened by a milita leader for standing up to his views , but hes more mad because his woman ended up in my bed . I have also exposed crooked cops . I dont play favorites when it comes to hate groups no matter the skin color or politics .You being a independent are probably the same .
Trump is always a target for liberals who claim hes connected to hate groups and the mob and neither is true. But Harris and Biden both helped bail out criminals of antifa and blm and harris is a big de fund the police supported .

"A Night at the Garden" (2018), the Academy Award-nominated documentary by Marshall Curry on the 1939 Nazi-organized rally in Madison Square Garden, attended by 20,000 people. One speaker called George Washington "America's first fascist"

its interesting that many of the Nazi meeting were broke up by American mafia strong men including men such as Myer Lansky

its interesting that many of the Nazi meeting were broke up by American mafia strong men including men such as Myer Lansky
If the people attending the Nazi rally were led to believe they were still patriotic and still honoring our Founding Principles, I would need to know if the Nazis in Germany had yet begun exterminating Jews and others in Feb 1939.

And did the rally attendees realize they were supporting evil?

I ask this because it is much the same dynamic that exists today with Democrats who are deceived into hating Trump and supporting the criminal predators victimizing us all.

Attachments

• deep-state-swamp-ben-garrison_1_orig.jpg
    deep-state-swamp-ben-garrison_1_orig.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 0
While there are some American nazis they are far and few in between ,Germany still has nazi as do other nations .
But then look at democrat blm and antifa and the church burners and liberal commie groups .These groups have attacked goverment building police stations clinics churches looted stores assaulted thousand taken over areas in city's gone after supreme court justices and congressional members , yet liberals say very little about it . They openly attack the police and want them de funded whuich any idiot knows will increase crime .
I lived near some members of the national alliance a pro Nazi group . Other then perhaps one racially motivated attack on a black member of a church I know of no other criminal act that was committed locally by them .
And they seem to be a much smaller problem then liberal hate groups and fr smaller in size. lets not forget as many as 2.6 million liberals took part in riots in America and did billions in damage..
Also while on the subject just to prove I treat all groups that hate the same I went head to heads with some of the nazi members who were running for public office and helped keep them from winning and they hate me for it . I have been threatned by them and have been threatened by a milita leader for standing up to his views , but hes more mad because his woman ended up in my bed . I have also exposed crooked cops . I dont play favorites when it comes to hate groups no matter the skin color or politics .You being a independent are probably the same .
Trump is always a target for liberals who claim hes connected to hate groups and the mob and neither is true. But Harris and Biden both helped bail out criminals of antifa and blm and harris is a big de fund the police supported .

Attachments

• PRC_153216112_1590997918.jpg
    PRC_153216112_1590997918.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 31dc-unrest2-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg
    31dc-unrest2-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 0
If the people attending the Nazi rally were led to believe they were still patriotic and still honoring our Founding Principles, I would need to know if the Nazis in Germany had yet begun exterminating Jews and others in Feb 1939.

And did the rally attendees realize they were supporting evil?

I ask this because it is much the same dynamic that exists today with Democrats who are deceived into hating Trump and supporting the criminal predators victimizing us all.
They are not deceived son. The genuinely know what's arsehole he is and didn't support him.

To suggest the democrats are some Nazi clone or other stupid ignorant label, shows that hatred I spoke of in another thread.

Criminal predators victimising us all??? You're paranoia and hatred us really prominent now. Grow up

Today there are not enough Nazis in America to fill my bathtub. Talk of "Nazis" in America is pure fear mongering by the Left in order to direct attention from the real violent thugs, the Antifa types and the BLM types, who roved though American cities for months murdering cops, bring terror, pulling people out of cars in intersection, flying their Hammer & Sickle flags as they burned and looted and destroyed property.

Werbung:
You mean like Trump fans on Jan 6th?

Antifa attacked government buildings during the summer of 2020. They tried to burn government buildings down when they were full of people inside.

The man set fire to trash piled up against the building, while his accomplices used crowbars and quick-drying concrete to seal the doors shut, so officers could not escape. They also destroyed an electronic key card reader, so people [perhaps firefighters attempting a rescue] couldn’t get into the building.

Back