US Propaganda

rationalist

When Iraq invaded Kuwait Bush Snr wheeled out this Kuwaiti woman to stand up on US TV and tell everyone that she had seen Iraqi troops throwing babies out of incubators to make the Americans support the war.

Bush Jnr did exactly the same thing for the second attack on Iraq using a woman that, it transpired, had never even been to Iraq or Kuwait for that matter.

But that is a great example of what the Bush administration thinks of the US public.

You can tell them any old lies to make them think what you want them to think.

No wonder they knew they would get away with 9/11.

Werbung:

Kinda like the Iraqi foreign minister who spoke of victory eh? Or was that the Iraqi equivlanet of a comedian? Or is it more like Mahmoud the mad Muslim puppet? What makes you think that Middle East countries aren't doing the same thing? I guess it's different when you invoke Allah..... Or arbitrarily decide that someone is a moharab....

Talk about thinking that people are fools!

Kinda like the Iraqi foreign minister who spoke of victory eh? Or was that the Iraqi equivlanet of a comedian? Or is it more like Mahmoud the mad Muslim puppet? What makes you think that Middle East countries aren't doing the same thing? I guess it's different when you invoke Allah..... Or arbitrarily decide that someone is a moharab....

Talk about thinking that people are fools!

What do you know about Islam to talk about it in this way ??

Christians also believe in God , Why do you only deride muslims ?

What do you know about Islam to talk about it in this way

A Zoroastrian mother gives me a LOT more insight to middle eastern culture and beliefs than most on this board. I have relatives who are living under the rule of Mahmoud and others who had to flee the country way back when. As well as a degree in History, I could tell you a lot about Islam, the Middle East in general and a lot about Chrisitianity as well.

Now, can you tell me why after almost 2000 years the Muslims can't get over Ali not ascending to the position of Muhammad? Isn't that sort of childish and obsolete at this point. Muslims can't even get along with each other, two nostrils from the same nose, and you want to blame everyone else for the problems in Palestine? What's the excuse for the rest of the Middle East battle between sunni and shia?

Don't get me wrong. I'm not fool enough to not know what Israel does as well. The bottom line is that Israel is not going away, and if it does, then it's going to be Mahmoud that is blamed, and what do you think will be in store for Iran if that happens. He just put 70 million people in jeopardy with his stupid mouth. Do you think Allah supports THAT?

If Muhammad were alive today, would he support Mahmoud arbitrarily condemning people as enemies of God? Do YOU support that ideology?

Oh yeah, I'm a woman.

An educated woman, who is capable and an equal partner in life with my husband. That should be answer enough for you relative to Islam and my opinion.

All religion is a joke but Muslims are no worse than christians with their idiotic views.

But my point on this thread is to demonstrate how easily Americans can be fooled and are on a regular basis by their own government so that it can pursue its goal of world domination and the removal of civil liberties.

If you really were intellingent bododie you would understand this rather than spout the crap you are brainwashed with.

You are just a hypocrite. American christians are vile towards gays and as result should shut their fat lardass faces about equality.

As for religious superiority.....I need a bucket

When Iraq invaded Kuwait Bush Snr wheeled out this Kuwaiti woman to stand up on US TV and tell everyone that she had seen Iraqi troops throwing babies out of incubators to make the Americans support the war.

Bush Jnr did exactly the same thing for the second attack on Iraq using a woman that, it transpired, had never even been to Iraq or Kuwait for that matter.

But that is a great example of what the Bush administration thinks of the US public.

No wonder they knew they would get away with 9/11.

You can't fool all of them all of the time, but you can fool most of them any time, over and over again. The Bush propaganda machine knew what it was doing, and succeeded in their goals very well. Keep the American public shaking in their boots about the terrorists hiding under their beds, and they will be easy to control.

If that weren't the case, how could Microsoft get away with selling people the same Office tools software, with only slight modifications, over and over again?

Indeed

The reds who were enjoying a lengthy stay under the average American's beds had to find somewhere else to lurk once the terorists turned up and demanded their space.

Can you inmagine the hysteria that a communist terrorist would cause??

Cover your eyes gipper and oldcrapper you might just die reading the very words.

Get out there and kill lots of innocent people just to be on the safe side.

But only the ones with oil.

They are the really dangerous ones that we must kill whenever we can.

It is unamerican to not kill muslims who have oil as that cocktail = terrorist

But my point on this thread is to demonstrate how easily Americans can be fooled and are on a regular basis by their own government so that it can pursue its goal of world domination and the removal of civil liberties.

The only point you have proven is that you assume crap. The American people are no more fooled by what our government does than any other. However, just like the peoples of other lands, it's not so easy for the average citizen to tell a government what to do....and survive. Mahmoud is proving that, and it has nothing to do with religion, and everything to do with a small man, and a smaller bearded clown behind him telling people how to live their lives with a political system based on a man's assumption of what "God wants". The biggest difference between the West and the Middle East is that the government doesn't use God as a reason to kill it's own people! It's called progress, a concept yet to hit the middle east, and you have the nerve to assume that all Christians hate gays. Talk about brainwashed. Why don't you talk to a real person instead of listening to crap radio and the media?

Your knowledge of and assumptions about "Christians" in general is from a comic book. It definitely works on "village people" out there in living the same mentality for 2000 years though. There are radical groups within every structured religion. If you were as intelligent as you wish to believe, then you could discern that and not make stupid assumptions about what you hear from Al Jazeera, eh?

Religious superiority is crap but deciding that an entire people are the problem, which in your mind is only America and Israel, is not hypocritical, it's just plain stupid. I notice you don't condem Mahmoud, which says volumes.

I never claimed to be religious, or a devout Christian. You don't know how to read. I have faith in God, and don't need mankind to tell me how to feel about it. Not so much in Islam apparently, eh?

Talk about brainwashed. Of course that assumption is just rerived from seeing a bunch of people forcibly bussed in for demonstrations under the threat of death.....

Look, the US and Israel are the prime movers in the middle east conflict.

Isreal invaded Palestine and the US supports anti Islamic activity including bombing people to death.

It is no wonder Muslims are provoked.

The British christians invented Jihad

I am not sure if you can actually read because I said all religions are ridiculous and for reference will go on to say that Islam is as mad as any.

But I have the decency to not believe in any religion rather than saying mine is better than yours.

Yet you assume that anyone of faith has to have a structured religion attached to that faith. In the West, it isn't so. In the West religion and politics are separated, a situation that I suggest you have no concept of living under. I actually don't think about religion until I get on this board. It doesn't run my life in any way. The only thing that I take from my faith in God is that I was given a gift of life, as was every other living being. If I respect God, then I respect my gift and everyone elses. In the modern age, this does seem to be a bit more of a "Christian" mentality for the EVERYDAY FOLK than in Islamic countries. If you disagree, please do say so.

You are the one who started the rift by saying that Israel is the true terrorist of the world. They are just ONE. Your attitude is that of a Muslim, despite your reluctance to admit that you are, and it is the subject of severe brainwashing, which you also won't admit. Why can't Muslims just let Jews be? The argument is over a few miles of land, considering the vastness of the Middle East. Why can't Muslims realize that this is the way it's going to be, and that Muhammad doesn't have a right 2000 years later to tell the world who gets to live where and who is arbitrarily deemed an enemy of God? Why don't Muslims understand that he never did?

I don't have religion. Mankind made religion. I have faith in God. If religion is madness, then certainly a people who mix politics and religion are mad as well. Most of the West learned that a long time ago. When will the Middle East learn?

Religion and politics are not separate in the west.

Unfortunately.

All countries who go to war claim to have god on their side.

The church interferes in stem cell law, abortion, gay marriage etc etc.

And on top of that you have to be an imbecile to believe in god, structured or otherwise.

Then let me be an imbecile. What difference does it make to you? I don't give a rat's ass how you live your life, as long as you don't come to my country and expect me to accept Sharia law. Problem solved.

If you can't understand my simple statement that I think all religions are ridiculous you probably have the right level of imbecility for christianity.

I'm glad you don't believe in religion, because evolution dictates the survival of the fittest in all regards. In a progressive world, that dictates the removal of those who would BLATANTLY use God as a reason to kill to ensure the survival of the rest of the species. We're not using God these days. There is no God to help you. Lol.

Who knew Dawkinsrock had a twin!

Werbung:
A Zoroastrian mother gives me a LOT more insight to middle eastern culture and beliefs than most on this board. I have relatives who are living under the rule of Mahmoud and others who had to flee the country way back when. As well as a degree in History, I could tell you a lot about Islam, the Middle East in general and a lot about Chrisitianity as well.

I suppose that I know the full story about Islam since I am a Muslim . Don't you think so ? .
Now, can you tell me why after almost 2000 years the Muslims can't get over Ali not ascending to the position of Muhammad? Isn't that sort of childish and obsolete at this point. Muslims can't even get along with each other, two nostrils from the same nose, and you want to blame everyone else for the problems in P

alestine? What's the excuse for the rest of the Middle East battle between sunni and shia?

All this resulted from some differences in historical events and understanding of those events. Shia and Sunna has some differences but all the basics of Islam are the same. Don't forget that Shia and sunna lived peacefully together for centuries . The war started when the American hand got to the scene !! .

By the way , the Christians also differ in the date of birth of Jesus the Christ - peace be upon him - . Christians are divided into more than 3 parts and they still celeberate the christmas in different days every year . What do you call this ??

If Muhammad were alive today, would he support Mahmoud arbitrarily condemning people as enemies of God? Do YOU support that ideology?

Prophet Mohammad - peace be upon him - doesn't behave arbitrarily and he never did . Islam and Mohammad all call for peace and only peace . And if you know about Islamic history , you must know that Jewish and Christians all lived peacefully under the rule of Islam and Mohammad made agreements between muslims and others .

I actually don't know from where do you obtain these misleading info. about Islam ?

Oh yeah, I'm a woman.

An educated woman, who is capable and an equal partner in life with my husband. That should be answer enough for you relative to Islam and my opinion.

There is no problem of being a woman as well as a man. This is what Islam says. And learning is the duty of every muslim , this is what Mohammad says .

Islam supports women to learn and to be an equal partner for the man. You can visit any muslim country and see the universities full of girls . In all muslim countries there are women ministers and women in parlement and everywhere .

Islam deals fairly and looks fairly to both man and woman that's what I honestly feel of being a muslim .

Back