USA Today/Gallup Poll: Obama wins debate

Popeye

A USA TODAY/Gallup Poll shows 46% of the people who watched Friday night's debate thought Obama did a better job than McCain; 34% said McCain did better.

When debate watchers were asked which candidate offered the best proposals for change to solve the country’s problems..Obama wins easily 52%-35%.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/onpolitics/2008/09/usatgallup-poll.html

More news...today's Rasmussen Daily has Obama up by 6%, that includes the first results from the debate...

Obviously Obama connected with the people. I thought he showed himself to be calm, in control, intelligent, and most importantly...presidential.

Werbung:
Do you sell used cars for a living? I feel like you are always trying to sell us on your lord the way you pitch him like a used car or something

Glad to see you are back to liking gallup, I knew you would

Do you sell used cars for a living? I feel like you are always trying to sell us on your lord the way you pitch him like a used car or something

Glad to see you are back to liking gallup, I knew you would

Here's some more good stuff...a Fox News, yes Faux News, focus group of undecideds saying Obama won the debate.

I saw that, So you accept Faux news for this but when faux news says by the polls McCain won the debate 84-14 then they are wrong

you really should run for senate or congress or something because you can spin it better than even John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam)

Here's some more good stuff...a Fox News, yes Faux News, focus group of undecideds saying Obama won the debate.

It's a "focus group" in Las Vegas!! The only thing they're 'undecided" about is whether to bet on Red or Black.:rolleyes:

I saw that, So you accept Faux news for this but when faux news says by the polls McCain won the debate 84-14 then they are wrong

you really should run for senate or congress or something because you can spin it better than even John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam)

you cry becuse you dont like sources , you cry becuse you dont like the Results, but realy you just cant deal with the fact OBAMA WON. People have spoken and they say he won. Your just so fixed in your hate of him you cant debate with any reason and will cry he lost or something till the end of time.

A USA TODAY/Gallup Poll shows 46% of the people who watched Friday night's debate thought Obama did a better job than McCain; 34% said McCain did better.

When debate watchers were asked which candidate offered the best proposals for change to solve the country’s problems..Obama wins easily 52%-35%.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/onpolitics/2008/09/usatgallup-poll.html

More news...today's Rasmussen Daily has Obama up by 6%, that includes the first results from the debate...

Obviously Obama connected with the people. I thought he showed himself to be calm, in control, intelligent, and most importantly...presidential.

Well of course he did. Had McSame not been so scared by the polls that over 79% of the American people wanted the debate to go forward he would have continued with his duck out and not even showed up.

But for John McSame Flip Flopping is as natural as taking a breath so he just did what he does.

I was encouraged that all the major polls had Senator Obama the clear winner. I saw by both 9 & 10 points. Plus the even more important factor Senator Obama's overall poll numbers are climbing since the debate.

The more America sees Senator Obama it removes any doubt and the negative worn out attack ads of John McSame. Senator Obama will be our next President!

But if we're smart we'll make it a big win. Work or donate to help. It's also important that we bring more Democrats into Congress. We need to move legislation and break this terrible Republican log jam.

you cry becuse you dont like sources , you cry becuse you dont like the Results, but realy you just cant deal with the fact OBAMA WON. People have spoken and they say he won. Your just so fixed in your hate of him you cant debate with any reason and will cry he lost or something till the end of time.

No PFOS I am not crying because of anything. You really have to get over your crying thing. Do you always assume people are crying because it is something you do often?

I was talking to popeye about now liking Gallup. A few days ago when McCain was ahead in Gallup he refused to accept Gallup, and instead kept posting any and every other poll that had Obmama higher.

I told him then that he will like Gallup again once Obama gets higher than McCain and sure as $#!& here he is liking Gallup again, and I thought that was very cute.

PLEASE Just put me on ignore

No PFOS I am not crying because of anything. You really have to get over your crying thing. Do you always assume people are crying because it is something you do often?

I was talking to popeye about now liking Gallup. A few days ago when McCain was ahead in Gallup he refused to accept Gallup, and instead kept posting any and every other poll that had Obmama higher.

I told him then that he will like Gallup again once Obama gets higher than McCain and sure as $#!& here he is liking Gallup again, and I thought that was very cute.

PLEASE Just put me on ignore

You are misrepresenting what I said....First off, McCain was never "ahead" in the Gallup poll last week, he did briefly move into a tie at 46% but that's as good as it got. Secondly, I never "refused" to accept Gallup I just pointed out that it was an exception, as most other polls gave Obama the lead. Suggesting, one look at a site such as RCP which averages out the different poll numbers is, IMO, always a good idea no matter who is ahead in one specific poll.

These polls have lately been driven by the dimwits who have fallen hook line and sinker for the lib media campaign to falsely lay the blame for the credit crisis on the republicans - nothing more.

Werbung:
Back