Vacation Time

BigRob

I am heading to Eueope today for the next three weeks for some R&R. See you all when I get back.

Werbung:
Rob there is to much going on here, to bad you have to stay :)

enjoy and have a great one...hope you get to see Ireland its amazing.

Haha, I am already in "vacation mode" and I misspelled "Europe" haha.

Ireland is great, have been there a few times. Can't go wrong with a guinness. ;)

This time we are sticking mostly to Central and Eastern Europe though.

Haha, I am already in "vacation mode" and I misspelled "Europe" haha.

Ireland is great, have been there a few times. Can't go wrong with a guinness. ;)

This time we are sticking mostly to Central and Eastern Europe though.

Enjoy your trip. . . maybe you'll visit Belgium? Best food in Europe! And obviously, best fries and chocolate!

Enjoy your trip. . . maybe you'll visit Belgium? Best food in Europe! And obviously, best fries and chocolate!

Didn't make it to Belgium this time, but I think that the Swiss give you guys a run for your money in terms of the chocolate. ;)

Didn't make it to Belgium this time, but I think that the Swiss give you guys a run for your money in terms of the chocolate. ;)

Welcome back! But guess what. . . although it is true that Swiss make great chocolate (I personally like "Lindt,") they went to Belgium and BOUGHT the biggest Belgian Chocolate factory to get their secret recipes. They kept the name (Cotes D'OR) in some of the products, but are also using that "recipe" under other names!

So. . .you may have gotten Belgian chocolate after all! ;):)

Where did you go in Switzerland? Did you go by lac Neufchatel?
Did you also visit Austria and Northern Italy? I just love that region. Did you go under the Mont Blanc (through the long tunnel?)

Love to hear more about your trip.

Welcome back! But guess what. . . although it is true that Swiss make great chocolate (I personally like "Lindt,") they went to Belgium and BOUGHT the biggest Belgian Chocolate factory to get their secret recipes. They kept the name (Cotes D'OR) in some of the products, but are also using that "recipe" under other names!

So. . .you may have gotten Belgian chocolate after all! ;):)

Haha, I didn't know that.

Where did you go in Switzerland? Did you go by lac Neufchatel?
Did you also visit Austria and Northern Italy? I just love that region. Did you go under the Mont Blanc (through the long tunnel?)

Love to hear more about your trip.

Switzerland was a different trip, this time we were in Germany/Austria/Czech Republic/Slovenia/Italy.

I have to say, I am a big fan of Austria.

Werbung:
Back