Vancouver fans sore losers!

steveox

Vancouver Riots After Losing Stanley Cup To Boston Bruins In Game 7

The City of Vancouver is on fire on Wednesday night after the Canucks lost Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals to the Boston Bruins at Rogers Arena. Crowds of up to 100,000 people gathered downtown, as they have for the entire postseason, to watch the game on big video screens in the streets.

After the game ended, those crowds turned violent. Here's an image from the CBC

Danny O'Neil of the Seattle Times is also Tweeting out photos from the streets, and this one is rather impressive. Seems to be a close up of the same overturned car that's been set on fire. It's still early in Vancouver, and the alcohol is surely still flowing despite the closure of liquor stores in the downtown area.

http://www.sbnation.com/nhl/2011/6/...canucks-boston-bruins-stanley-cup-finals-2011

Wheres the LAPD? Now what if L.A Kings fans riot L.A youll see the LAPD whacking fans with sticks like they did to Rodney King.

Werbung:
I really don't get this. Why would the Canadians riot in their own city? I thought that sort of nonsense was reserved for Los Angeles and Detroit and other American cities. I thought the Canadians were "above" that sort of violence and nonsense.

Seems to me that if the Canadians were that upset about losing to the Bruins, a bunch of them would go to Boston and riot there.

The Canadians suffer from "lefthanded, redheaded stepchild syndrome". They hate losing ANYTHING to their "big brother", the USA.

The Vancouver Canucks are a bunch of pussies and cheap shot artists. The Boston radio stations called them the "Vancouver Turtles", and they called the Sedin brothers the "Sedin sisters". Even Barry Melrose called the Sedin brothers "Thelma and Louise" on national TV.

WELL DONE, BOSTON BRUINS! People in the northeast are going CRAZY right now. Celtics, Red Sox, Patriots, and now the BRUINS! A clean sweep!

Yes Canadians cant take losing just like Blacks in LA cant take the LAPD beating them up all the time. Blacks in America dont like cops. Is exactly why O.J Simpson got off the hook. Chris Rock is a good example how he doesnt like Police Officers.

Werbung:
Yes Canadians cant take losing just like Blacks in LA cant take the LAPD beating them up all the time. Blacks in America dont like cops. Is exactly why O.J Simpson got off the hook. Chris Rock is a good example how he doesnt like Police Officers.

first I had no idea its only blacks that don't like getting beat up by the LAPD...

also Chris Rock kicks ass..love that 2nd video.

Back