Vegemite is disgusting

the annoying thing

How do Australians eat that gross shat.
I got a jar of it a few years ago and tried it. Might as well had a jar of monkey shat and spread it on toast .
And the beer there is also nasty. Moose piss would be more flavorful.
I also tried some grass raised beef steaks from Down under and they tasted like they came from under some kind of creature but I am not sure what kind of genetic mutation it was.

Werbung:
How do Australians eat that gross shat.
I got a jar of it a few years ago and tried it. Might as well had a jar of monkey shat and spread it on toast .
And the beer there is also nasty. Moose piss would be more flavorful.
I also tried some grass raised beef steaks from Down under and they tasted like they came from under some kind of creature but I am not sure what kind of genetic mutation it was.

Never cared much for the stuff either.

I do not reply to sub human scum who think its ok to burn churches or commit hate crimes , they are no better then Saddam or hitter or stalln or thre kkk
I'm pleased about that because we don't want the standard of debate declining. If you know any dementia ridden old perverts who post on here, tell them also.

I have tried a few british foods and regularly have british back bacon and British bangers for breakfast along with my own version of briish baked beans , but Vegemite is disgusting, I always wondered if it was because do many Australians were descendants of criminals . Some Australians brag about it .

I have tried a few british foods and regularly have british back bacon and British bangers for breakfast along with my own version of briish baked beans , but Vegemite is disgusting, I always wondered if it was because do many Australians were descendants of criminals . Some Australians brag about it .
In reality, you know nothing about Australia. Your interest has recently happened because for some reason you think I live there.

Your veneer thin attacks regarding Vegemite etc and the references to events 20 years ago, complete ignorance about what government is in power is a very poor attempt to debate with me.

Now you're expressing your culinary prowess regarding international foods as if people depend on your recommendations while travelling.

Its all because I stuck up your nose and you feel intimidated for some reason. You occupied a prominent position on here and took my presence as a threat to your position. Dont be concerned any more. I am.

Now with immature pedantism you try to ostracise me with your refusal to reply because you couldn't taking a little humour and wit. How petulant.

I know Americans are very sensitive and naive while simultaneously believing they have a extensive knowledge of everything, provided its inside America. Outside that, ignorance is breathtaking.

Your latest attempt at ridicule reminds me of that ignorance. America has a history of a penal colony also. But perish the thought it can be blamed for blatant stupidity.

Its been a pleasure replying to you every time you won't reply to me. It gives me another opportunity to take a swipe knowing the only response is like getting savaged by a dead sheep. Please continue.

Werbung:
Back