Veterans Never Forget...

Gipper

and Hanoi Jane should have spent her life in a prison similar to the Hanoi Hilton...

When she leaves this world, I shall make a pilgrimage to her grave site to relieve myself.

JaneFvetmemorialImage1.jpg

Werbung:
and Hanoi Jane should have spent her life in a prison similar to the Hanoi Hilton...
War was not declared. Therefore, she was not committing treason. Nevertheless, from her actions being a tasteless and stupid act, I agree with your next statement and would gladly make the pilgrimage myself.

When she leaves this world, I shall make a pilgrimage to her grave site to relieve myself.

War was not declared. Therefore, she was not committing treason. Nevertheless, from her actions being a tasteless and stupid act, I agree with your next statement and would gladly make the pilgrimage myself.

Treason has nothing to do with war. Hell, leftists have committed treason in this country for decades.

And, just maybe the p-schools will soon teach that Hanoi Jane is an American hero.

But, glad to know you will join me in whizzing on that old commie b****es grave.

Jane-gun3.jpg

Dissent is the highest form of patriotism. Those who protested an unjust, unnecessary war were the real Americans. The "my country right or wrong" crowd were the ones who failed to understand what this nation is all about.

Hanoi Jane may have been a bit over the top, but, then, so was My Lai.

We failed to elect a true hero, one who put reputation and career on the line to tell the truth about what happened in Vietnam, John Kerry. That he was swiftboated doesn't detract from his heroism.

Dissent is the highest form of patriotism. Those who protested an unjust, unnecessary war were the real Americans. The "my country right or wrong" crowd were the ones who failed to understand what this nation is all about.

Hanoi Jane may have been a bit over the top, but, then, so was My Lai.

We failed to elect a true hero, one who put reputation and career on the line to tell the truth about what happened in Vietnam, John Kerry. That he was swiftboated doesn't detract from his heroism.

Oh Lord.

There is so much wrong with that where do I begin?

First, I must go throw up...

I thought you might have that reaction.

Are you old enough to remember the Vietnam "police action"? It wasn't a war, remember.

Does one have to be old enough to know anything about an event in history? Of course not. Apparently you are old enough, but...

John Kerry is just as much a traitor as Hanoi Jane. But, you and the truth do not know each other.

images

Does one have to be old enough to know anything about an event in history? Of course not. Apparently you are old enough, but...

John Kerry is just as much a traitor as Hanoi Jane. But, you and the truth do not know each other.

John Kerry was there. How do you know better than he does what happened?

Yeah the whole three months he was there I am sure he learned a ton.

He learned how to fill out applications to get himself purple hearts and he learned if you snag yourself 3 of them you can leave the war.

he learned that if you throw other peoples metals over a wall pretending they are yours you can get on the news

oh the things we can learn from John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam)

Yeah the whole three months he was there I am sure he learned a ton.

He learned how to fill out applications to get himself purple hearts and he learned if you snag yourself 3 of them you can leave the war.

he learned that if you throw other peoples metals over a wall pretending they are yours you can get on the news

oh the things we can learn from John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam)

About Kerry and his service in Vietnam:

John Kerry enlisted in the Navy in 1966. After completing Naval Officer Candidates School, he began his first tour of duty on the USS Gridley, a guided-missile frigate in the waters adjacent to Vietnam. In 1968, John Kerry began his second tour of duty, and volunteered to serve on a Swift Boat, one of the most dangerous assignments of the war.

Lt. John Kerry's leadership, courage, and sacrifice earned him a Silver Star, the Navy's fifth highest medal, a Bronze Star with Combat V, and three Purple Hearts, awarded for wounds received in combat. John Kerry was awarded a Bronze Star for rescuing a Green Beret, who had gone overboard during a mission.

John Kerry left Vietnam in 1969

Three months?

So, by your thinking, only people "there" can really know issue. Those not "there" can't know the issue like those that were "there."

John Kerry disgraced his country when he returned and lied about American troops. He is a liar and a fraud. He is also a disgusting opportunist only interested in power and money...a liberal politician.

The Swift Boat Veterans were THERE and they know what a dishonest person Kerry is. You weren't THERE. They were. They are right.

Right?

images
Nice photo.

You do realize it isn't real, don't you? It's photoshopped -- photos taken from two different events, as I recall.

Doug Reese

Werbung:
So, by your thinking, only people "there" can really know issue. Those not "there" can't know the issue like those that were "there."

John Kerry disgraced his country when he returned and lied about American troops. He is a liar and a fraud. He is also a disgusting opportunist only interested in power and money...a liberal politician.

The Swift Boat Veterans were THERE and they know what a dishonest person Kerry is. You weren't THERE. They were. They are right.

Right?
Sort of.

If you're talking about Kerry's service in Vietnam, the fact is that a minority of the Swift Boat Veterans for "truth" even saw Kerry in Vietnam, much less served with him.

And just a fraction of them were present ("THERE") at any of the incidents where he received a medal. The vast majority of those present at those incidents have no problem with Kerry receiving those medals . . . . . the Navy had no probelm either.

Those who did have a problem, had it 35 years later.

Doug Reese

PS. I was THERE

Back