Video: La Raza Member Attacks Gene Green Townhall Attendees

Werbung:
There's both good moderate and not very good radicals in most every group.

La Raza has many good efforts as well. And it's at the top of ridiculous to try and run down someone so steeped in the law and law abiding as our great new Supreme Court Justice Sonya Sotomayor because not everyone in La Raza always acts correctly.

Hell I love my family... but there's a nephew and an uncle in there that I can't take anywhere.:) That doesn't make me a bad person.

There's both good moderate and not very good radicals in most every group.

La Raza has many good efforts as well. And it's at the top of ridiculous to try and run down someone so steeped in the law and law abiding as our great new Supreme Court Justice Sonya Sotomayor because not everyone in La Raza always acts correctly.

Hell I love my family... but there's a nephew and an uncle in there that I can't take anywhere.:) That doesn't make me a bad person.

I don't have problems with people being in La Raza but the group is not in the United States best interests so it seems odd for any public official to be part of it. They deem white people as evil and the enemy and the number one goal is to take back Calif. and I believe Texas, New Mexico and AZ. I dont blame them for wanting to try to take those states back, but it seems strange for any public official whos job it is to protect and defend this constitution and country to be part of that.

And Top Gun, you can not pick your uncle or nephew but we do pick groups and churches we decide to be a part of.

I don't have problems with people being in La Raza but the group is not in the United States best interests so it seems odd for any public official to be part of it. They deem white people as evil and the enemy and the number one goal is to take back Calif. and I believe Texas, New Mexico and AZ. I dont blame them for wanting to try to take those states back, but it seems strange for any public official whos job it is to protect and defend this constitution and country to be part of that.

You're confusing ethnic pride with a whole lot of misinformation. Fact is this sort of thing ALWAYS goes on with new immigration.

In American history most it's easily seen by how in most every large city there were very distinct ethnic areas... German areas, Italian areas, Irish areas, China town type areas. In fact we still have a nice place called German Village right here in Columbus today. All these different ethnic groups fought for their little piece of the American dream.

And Top Gun, you can not pick your uncle or nephew but we do pick groups and churches we decide to be a part of.

Don't pick 'em but you could leave 'em!:cool:

Be proud of our newest United States Supreme Court Justice... don't be one of these Lunatic Right Wingnuts...

You're confusing ethnic pride with a whole lot of misinformation. Fact is this sort of thing ALWAYS goes on with new immigration.

In American history most it's easily seen by how in most every large city there were very distinct ethnic areas... German areas, Italian areas, Irish areas, China town type areas. In fact we still have a nice place called German Village right here in Columbus today. All these different ethnic groups fought for their little piece of the American dream.

Don't pick 'em but you could leave 'em!:cool:

Be proud of our newest United States Supreme Court Justice... don't be one of these Lunatic Right Wingnuts...

I do not know of any Chinese group who advocates taking over American States. If there is one, I am ok with them existing but I dont want any of my government officials part of them.

There is nothing wrong with being proud of who you are and where you came from, I was not trying to say that.

I do not know of any Chinese group who advocates taking over American States. If there is one, I am ok with them existing but I dont want any of my government officials part of them.

There is nothing wrong with being proud of who you are and where you came from, I was not trying to say that.

You're again going out to the extremes. You know the Palin's were in a group that thought seceding from the US was a great idea itself.

AND SHE RAN FOR REPUBLICAN VP... don't cha know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

You're again going out to the extremes. You know the Palin's were in a group that thought seceding from the US was a great idea itself.

AND SHE RAN FOR REPUBLICAN VP... don't cha know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Ah I was going to use that as an example. First off, her husband was in the group not her. I would have thought it not right for her to be in it. But he is a private citizen so no reason he should not be able to be in it.

The group its self is ok to exist, I just dont think our public officials should be part of them. I do not think Robert Byrd should have been in the KKK either. But I dont think all KKK's should be shut down even though I do not agree with them, I just dont want our public officials to be in them

Ah I was going to use that as an example. First off, her husband was in the group not her. I would have thought it not right for her to be in it. But he is a private citizen so no reason he should not be able to be in it.

The group its self is ok to exist, I just dont think our public officials should be part of them. I do not think Robert Byrd should have been in the KKK either. But I dont think all KKK's should be shut down even though I do not agree with them, I just dont want our public officials to be in them

Sarah Palin was always a supporter of the AIP and her husband is an undisputed member. Sarah Palin herself was also a member at one time... I've posted the youtube meeting before with a AIP leader saying that verbatim. I'll post it again for you.

You can't stop someone from having ethnic pride and trying to give a hand up to their less fortunate Pandora. It's the way it's always been in immigration. It was that way with my German ancestry when they came over.

Sarah Palin was always a supporter of the AIP and her husband is an undisputed member. Sarah Palin herself was also a member at one time... I've posted the youtube meeting before with a AIP leader saying that verbatim. I'll post it again for you.

You can't stop someone from having ethnic pride and trying to give a hand up to their less fortunate Pandora. It's the way it's always been in immigration. It was that way with my German ancestry.

Oh I didn't know you were German, I am glad you have pride in it. I am mostly Native American and I have a lot of pride in that. But when people who are Native start talking about taking back the country exc. I do not have anything to do with those kinds of groups. I am also considered Latina and I am not especially proud of it, only because I dont have any holds or ties to it, but for those that do... thats great.

I have never heard that Sarah Palin herself was part of the party who wanted to leave the union, if that really is true that that does bother me. I dont care that her husband was, we cant make our spouse have our view points, but if she was that is not good. It bothers me just like Robert Byrd being a part of the KKK at one time. Both are wrong IMO

I cant see your youtube by the way, have not been able to watch them for a while now.

OK the left loves factcheck.org because they agree with them on the obama birth certificate so I figured I would go there to find out about Sarah Palin and here is what I got.

Sliming Palin
September 8, 2008
Updated: September 9, 2008
False Internet claims and rumors fly about McCain's running mate.
Summary
We’ve been flooded for the past few days with queries about dubious Internet postings and mass e-mail messages making claims about McCain’s running mate, Gov. Palin. We find that many are completely false, or misleading.

•Palin did not cut funding for special needs education in Alaska by 62 percent. She didn’t cut it at all. In fact, she increased funding and signed a bill that will triple per-pupil funding over three years for special needs students with high-cost requirements.
•She did not demand that books be banned from the Wasilla library. Some of the books on a widely circulated list were not even in print at the time. The librarian has said Palin asked a "What if?" question, but the librarian continued in her job through most of Palin's first term.

•She was never a member of the Alaskan Independence Party, a group that wants Alaskans to vote on whether they wish to secede from the United States. She’s been registered as a Republican since May 1982.

•Palin never endorsed or supported Pat Buchanan for president. She once wore a Buchanan button as a "courtesy" when he visited Wasilla, but shortly afterward she was appointed to co-chair of the campaign of Steve Forbes in the state.

•Palin has not pushed for teaching creationism in Alaska's schools. She has said that students should be allowed to "debate both sides" of the evolution question, but she also said creationism "doesn't have to be part of the curriculum."

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/sliming_palin.html

Oh I didn't know you were German, I am glad you have pride in it. I am mostly Native American and I have a lot of pride in that. But when people who are Native start talking about taking back the country exc. I do not have anything to do with those kinds of groups. I am also considered Latina and I am not especially proud of it, only because I dont have any holds or ties to it, but for those that do... thats great.

Yep... Father's side German... Mother's side from Wales (England).

I have never heard that Sarah Palin herself was part of the party who wanted to leave the union, if that really is true that that does bother me.

Well they say it right there live at the AIP meeting. She was a member before she decided to run for Mayor of Wasilla. They said... sometimes you have to play along to get along so she joined the Republican Party to get in.

I dont care that her husband was, we cant make our spouse have our view points, but if she was that is not good...

But you care a lot about the preacher at someone's church that you only see now & then, don't live with, don't share a life with & see every day and don't base your whole life around, who doesn't want to secede from the Union just makes some controversial statements. In that case one is obviously branded terribly by that other persons actions...

but not the husband wanting desperately to secede from the United States of America... humm interesting.

I cant see your youtube by the way, have not been able to watch them for a while now.

That's OK... everyone else can.;)

Werbung:
Yep... Father's side German... Mother's side from Wales (England).

Well they say it right there live at the AIP meeting. She was a member before she decided to run for Mayor of Wasilla. They said... sometimes you have to play along to get along so she joined the Republican Party to get in.

But you care a lot about the preacher at someone's church that you only see now & then, don't live with, don't share a life with & see every day and don't base your whole life around, who doesn't want to secede from the Union just makes some controversial statements. In that case one is obviously branded terribly by that other persons actions...

but not the husband wanting desperately to secede from the United States of America... humm interesting.

That's OK... everyone else can.;)

Can you speak German? We have a really great German progam at our High School and I have thought about hosting a student from Germany.

Well yeah, I care about something like that. It was a whole lot more than just a casual relationship. He titled one of his books after a sermon, a sermon that I listened to and cant see why anyone would be uplifted by it. This man married him, baptized his kids, and this man is a frakin loon. Even obama has washed his hands of him, odd it took him 20 years to figure out he was a loon but what ever. This guy advocates hate to white people, Jewish people. Makes fun of Italians and God only knows who else. If David Duke were President Bush's mentor and spiritual advisor I would not be happy about that either. I think I would not be defending President Bush in anything except for right to life issues if he had those kinds of connections.

Back