voice for the people.

Irishone21

New: I love everyone, regardless of disagreement. When repressed by the masses, I find myself alone in crowds. This disparity in class, so quietly appeasing, has fused a need for change that condenses the pay wage.

A major cause in this dichotomy of neglected laborers and over paid executives is high military and security budget. This not only places damper on the economy, but also enforces a panic in those mainly and more intently affiliated. Therefore, those separate from the initial receivers must be prepared to make a stand, and unify in strengthened numbers, not in an attempt to desecrate the character of those involved, but to fulfill the necessary obligation required for a value restoration. Fear and pride do not fair well with the crowd, and it is possible that all are blinded, to some extent, by the shocked caused by recent news. Desperation and ignorance has hindered each individuals judgment, therefore, those with keys to the media must get in contact with more compassioned advisors, diplomats, and ambitious individuals with the potential to be a key ambassador. Prudently, this ambassador would come from a different background from your average politician; one that is always morally conscious, but not impervious to past mistake. This leaves room for improvement, and the inspiration that this endeavor yields. Importantly, these past mistakes must not be disguised, as remorse would be a positive leadership crutch, so long as it is genuine.

Just one example to positive change, separate from government, is one that I can relate to myself. I, emotionally alienated, up took a service vocation is, in a restaurant. Progression in such would be to, at the very least, willingly not coercively, pay for the daily meal of those paid less because of set hierarchy, not job difficulty. This is minor though. A major necessity is to raise income of the citizens: companies damaged should be compensated for. Focus on money must be replaced with loyalty to God, heaven (including all past ones), basic benevolence, humanity and the earthly kingdom. Attendance to war strategy must be replaced with a more peaceful expedient, including assistance to others internationally, to increase global prosperity and happiness. If financially, it should be done for the benefice of the common, not the militaristic. As a show of respectful compromise, our military should be withdrawn gradually, to prove our dedication to each person, criminally tormented or not.

More honest and revealing communication is required to overcome pervasion. God forgive us all.

Werbung:
yes I saw it... i moved out though... i'm not ready for a homeless scenario... but I do have access to people in the city, so hopefully I can reach them, and possibly spur some sort of virtuous and deliberate political action

yes I saw it... i moved out though... i'm not ready for a homeless scenario... but I do have access to people in the city, so hopefully I can reach them, and possibly spur some sort of virtuous and deliberate political action

There was a time when I was more or less homeless when I was in between my freshman and sophomore years in college. It isnt all its cracked up to be. Trust me. Stay safe my friend, and PM me if there is anything I can help with. Either way, keep up the posting. I enjoy the sermons.

I hated that book, I just wanted that dumb ass to suffer and die a slow painful death...at least I got that wish.

Have you seen the movie? I have seen/read both. The story comes with quite a bit of controversy in Alaska. Firstly when he was first found, then when the book came out, and then the movie back in the fall.

I see no romance in what he did, but there seem to be plenty of people who do. 3-4 years ago, a copycat had to get rescued by helicopter trying to do something similar at the bus. There is quite a bit of discussion about moving the bus from the location and actually bringing it to the highway where those who want to see it can. Also, the very very close replica bus that was used in the movie is now a roadside attraction in a nearby town of Cantwell where they did most of the filming.
One nice thing about the film it was a movie about Alaska that was actually filmed here. Whereas the far majority of other Alaska based movies and shows are. Northern Exposure, Mystery Alaska, etc etc, all filmed in either BC or Washington state.
But you know PFOS, I actually started a thread on the book and movie months and months ago and nobody posted in it. Revive the thread and I will surely continue discussion there.

all i know is I'm not happy in America. simple as that. I don't mean to be continously negative in regards to the state of the world, I just know there are many out there like me, alone, and disappointing with the overall morale of the country. Everyone is always judged, and when flawed, mocked and forgotten. The love we show one another is only revealed in small increments. I wish I could love freely, but the decrepency of cash flow has left the world war-prone and rampant with destructive mentality. I want to speak out and begin a new age focused solely around peace and unity, but no one realizes the severity of our multiple divisions.

I don't know what to say. When someone has the courage to concentrate primarily on a good-will mission capable of sending a global message let me know. Forgive me for my cowardice, I can NOT do this alone.

politics bunz... we need a new kind of politics, if you haven't noticed. less competitive. less pretenious. ect.

That is why Obama is the right person to be President. Even though you apparently are bashing him for not being a Christian. But Irish, if you want to see a fundamental change in the way American politics operate, Obama is your candidate.

Irishone 21, if you are not happy in America, why are you here? If you think you are unhappy now, wait til Obama runs agains Mc Cain.

Irishone 21, if you are not happy in America, why are you here? If you think you are unhappy now, wait til Obama runs agains Mc Cain.

So anybody who does not like America with its current leadership should move? I have never gave that argument much sway. Why not stay and participate in the democratic process and change it!

Irishone21 if you're out to change the world..there will only be disappointment.

If you want to change somethings for the better, try your church , participate in boy or girl scouts, the YMCA, your neighborhood etc. these are more realistic areas for accomplishment and satisfaction.

Werbung:
none of those things will bring any satisfaction. I'm just saying, I don't trust the candidates, and believe we should act early rather than late.

Back