>>>>!!!!vote!!!!<<<<

Sihouette

OK true story. Two days ago a horse stepped on my foot and broke it. My daughter, the same day, developed an infection in her foot that has hobbled her to where she can barely walk until the antibiotics kick in. BOTH of us limped into the polls today, in the rain from a distant parking job, to stand in a line to wait to vote. And we voted.

Kid you not, as I got back into my car my cellphone rang. It was a friend of mine who was too sick to go to the store to get flu medicine and some food. She wanted me to get her the medicine, (on my broken foot remember) and get it to her so she could feel good enough to drive the mile to the polls and drag herself in and vote. This I did. In a little while I will meet her, hobble in with her to make sure she doesn't pass out on me and get her to put those little marks next to the boxes.

No excuses! VOTE!!!

Werbung:
Good for you Sih. I don't agree with you most of the time, but I applaud your efforts and voting when you are in pain!!

Kudos to your daughter too!

And an image for you to ponder as you go to vote...
upass.jpg

Oh, that picture of McCain was when he was in the military right? Wasn't that where he refused to read instruction manuals or pay attention in flight instruction? Wasn't that where a jet he was in charge of operating caught fire and wound up killing like 160 crew members who tried to put it out while McCain jumped away from it and ran for safety? Weren't those the years McCain flubbed miserably in military college to where daddy had to step in and pull strings so he could "graduate" in the bottom 5% of his class?

Yeah "Truth" thanks for that walk down memory lane.

With regards to Obama, that picture makes me think of when I used to wear those Jimmy Hendrix shirts and smoke pot. I don't do either now. It's called maturing. Too bad McCain has never heard of that...

"Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran...." ...:cool:

Oh, that picture of McCain was when he was in the military right? Wasn't that where he refused to read instruction manuals or pay attention in flight instruction? Wasn't that where a jet he was in charge of operating caught fire and wound up killing like 160 crew members who tried to put it out while McCain jumped away from it and ran for safety? Weren't those the years McCain flubbed miserably in military college to where daddy had to step in and pull strings so he could "graduate" in the bottom 5% of his class?

That is a patent lie. Period. If you'd like to make a valid point, do so with some facts instead of your typical left wing talking points.

With regards to Obama, that picture makes me think of when I used to wear those Jimmy Hendrix shirts and smoke pot. I don't do either now. It's called maturing. Too bad McCain has never heard of that...

And you would base THAT comment on?

"Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran...." ...:cool:

Just flat immature and juvenile.

That is a patent lie. Period. If you'd like to make a valid point, do so with some facts instead of your typical left wing talking points.

Sorry Truth, but you are dead wrong. Here are your "facts":

""McCain's self-described "four-year course of insubordination" ended with him graduating fifth from the bottom — 894th out of a class of 899. It was a record of mediocrity he would continue as a pilot.""

Oh sorry, it wasn't bottom 5%, it was the BOTTOM 5

And it was, in fact, the bombs from his A-4 that started the fire on board the USS Forrestal:

""A six-foot-long Zuni rocket, inexplicably launched by an F-4 Phantom across the flight deck, ripped through the fuel tank of McCain's aircraft. Hundreds of gallons of fuel splashed onto the deck and came ablaze.

McCain, who knew more than most pilots about bailing out of a crippled aircraft, leapt forward out of the cockpit, swung himself down from the refueling probe protruding from the nose cone, rolled through the flames and ran to safety across the flight deck. Just then, one of his bombs "cooked off," blowing a crater in the deck and incinerating the sailors who had rushed past McCain with hoses and fire extinguishers.

Lt. Cmdr. Herb Hope, pilot of the A-4 three planes down from McCain's. Cornered by flames at the stern of the carrier, Hope hurled himself off the flight deck into a safety net and clambered into the hangar deck below, where the fire was spreading. According to an official Navy history of the fire, Hope then "gallantly took command of a firefighting team" that would help contain the conflagration and ultimately save the ship.

McCain displayed little of Hope's valor. Although he would soon regale The New York Times with tales of the heroism of the brave enlisted men who "stayed to help the pilots fight the fire," McCain took no part in dousing the flames himself. After going belowdecks and briefly helping sailors who were frantically trying to unload bombs from an elevator to the flight deck, McCain retreated to the safety of the "ready room," where off-duty pilots spent their noncombat hours talking trash and playing poker. There, McCain watched the conflagration unfold on the room's closed-circuit television""

All of this and more about the TRUE McMaverick character can be found here

And you call this a reliable source? Sure. Whatever.

Stop trying to change who John McCain is and what he has given up for our Country. It only makes you look weak, stupid and very tainted.

So you don't want him as President?! Fine. No problem. But you don't have try to take away from what he did. It's not nice and shows poor character.

Thanks "laugh", here's more...
Source: http://www.biography.com/featured-biography/john-mccain/

Both McCain´s father and paternal grandfather, John Sidney McCain, Sr., were four-star admirals and his father rose to command all the U.S. naval forces in the Pacific.
Probably had the pull to get "Johnny" out of a jamb once or a thousand times..
Following in the footsteps of his father and grandfather, McCain graduated (fifth from the bottom of his class) from the Naval Academy at Annapolis in 1958.

Good to see the military is in fine hands..
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_life_and_military_career_of_John_McCain
To his family, McCain had long been quiet, dependable, and courteous,[4] while at St. Stephen's he began to develop an unruly, defiant streak.[22] Another two years were then spent following his father to naval stations;[23] altogether he attended about twenty schools during his youth.[24] He was frequently disciplined in school for fighting.[25] He later wrote, "The repeated farewells to friends rank among the saddest regrets of a childhood constantly disrupted by the demands of my father's career... At each new school I arrived eager to make, by means of my insolent attitude, new friends to compensate for the loss of others. At each new school I grew more determined to assert my crude individualism. At each new school I became a more unrepentant pain in the neck."[26]

In 1951, McCain enrolled at Episcopal High School in Alexandria, an academically superior, all-male private boarding school with a rigorous honor code and spartan living environment.[27] Most of the children there were sons of wealthy Southerners, from whom McCain got a glimpse of life and career aspirations outside the Navy culture.[28] Nicknamed "Punk" and "McNasty"...

...Ambivalent about his presence there,[35] McCain chose not to conform to the [Naval] Academy's rules and some of its traditions.[37] Each year he was given over a hundred demerits – earning him membership in the "Century Club"...

...He did not take well to those of higher rank arbitrarily wielding power over him – "It was bull****, and I resented the hell out of it" [so the American People, his bosses, will receive the same respect undoubtedly..].....

... McCain's classmates were impressed by his cramming abilities on mathematics, science, and engineering courses[45] and thought his low grades were by inclination and not ability,[16] while McCain would later acknowledge that those courses were a struggle for him.[46] His class rank was further lowered by poor grades for conduct and leadership, which reflected his sloppy appearance, rebellious attitude, and poor relations with his company officer...

..He began as a sub-par flier: he had limited patience for studying aviation manuals, and spent study time reading history books instead.[56] During a March 1960 practice run in Texas, he lost track of his altitude and speed, and his single-seat, single-pistoned-engine AD-6 Skyraider crashed into Corpus Christi Bay and sank to the bottom
Boy was he an expensive trainee!!

I stand corrected though "Truth" I think it was something closer to 134 people that died the day McCain's plane "malfunctioned" [human error the statistical likelihood] and he ran to safety.

So yeah, thanks for keeping me on my toes.
:rolleyes:

If you don't know what the hell you're doing, and that includes most people,
>>>>!!!!DON'T vote!!!!<<<< . Clueless, keep the hell away from the ballot box!!!!

And you call this a reliable source? Sure. Whatever.

Gee, in print since 1967, never sued for slander or libel, hmmmmmm, yup I'd call that reliable.

Stop trying to change who John McCain is and what he has given up for our Country.

Not changing who he is, showing who he is, a fraud.

It only makes you look weak, stupid and very tainted.
As opposed to starting a thread about foreign countries attempting to purchase the presidency? Do you wear a tinfoil hat as well?

So you don't want him as President?! Fine. No problem. But you don't have try to take away from what he did. It's not nice and shows poor character.

What he did was contribute to an accident that killed over 150 American servicemen, then watched it unfold on TV, how's that for character?

awaiting last word.......

wait for it.....

wait for it......

This is too funny! obama is a self admitted druggie. Has friends who are terrorists and you are critizing McCain.

At least he WENT TO THE NAVAL ACADEMY. Did you Sih? Did any of your children? Anyone on here even KNOW HOW to fly a fighter jet? I thought not.

Give it up. McCain is a decent man and good citizen. Why the deep need to vilify him in your own mind? I don't get what you think you are gaining.

It just makes you look small.

The people putting out these lies are sad folks with deep issues because they lost their son...

Show me PROOF, as in disciplinary action from the service! If he REALLy did what you guys are smoking pot (with obama) and imagining, he would have been thrown out of the service. THEY GAVE HIM A MEDAL.

Werbung:
Back