Voter fraud in the US by the numbers

jbander

Lets clarify this nonsense, like I said the right will give a long list of people who are charged , to find out none are convicted. Now like a said in 20 years study by

The heritage foundation, which is literally nothing but a arm of the hate party. They literally begged and pleaded for examples of voter fraud. Then gave out their numbers with the unwritten actuality that it was literally for all elections in this country not just presidential elections, from school boards to dog catcher. The reality was that there was only 4 examples of voter fraud in those 20 years in Presidential elections,. three by the right and one democrat. Now lets put this into numbers. 1322 cases of voter fraud are listed in total for all elections. , they were so serious that only 48 received a penalty for those charges. Now by the numbers there are over 600,000 elected officials in this country so over those 20 years there were 12 million man/women year positions held by elected officials, so that is 1322 voter fraud cases covering 12 million positions. Those are just the positions many of which are elected by millions of people each, that literally is up in the zillions . This is the rights only claim to fame now and it is nothing but comical at its best.

Werbung:
A simple google search for voter fraud convictions proves you wrong. Hell in just one case they nabbed 16 people illegally giving votes to Hillary.

Seriously Google “voter fraud convictions” then try to continue this lie you are trying to pass off.

A simple google search for voter fraud convictions proves you wrong. Hell in just one case they nabbed 16 people illegally giving votes to Hillary.

Seriously Google “voter fraud convictions” then try to continue this lie you are trying to pass off.
Bull crap, if you read every one of those 95% are that they are charged , not found guilty , hell the right is handing out cigars for any one bringing a charge to the picture. Now lets talk about being found guilty, which is the only thing that counts. Heritage foundation (RADICAL RIGHT ) did a 20 year study on illegal voting for president , they got nothing so they switched it to illegal voting on every election which encompasses 1/2 millions elections in this country , From school board to dogcatcher , first thing that their numbers prove across the board is that is is a right wing issue , as far as cheating on voting is concerned , second they found less then 2000 out of a half million elections. Now for the people found guilty of cheating in election for president , they found 4 , 3 by your hate party and one by a democrat. Your point is shit.

Bull crap, if you read every one of those 95% are that they are charged , not found guilty , hell the right is handing out cigars for any one bringing a charge to the picture. Now lets talk about being found guilty, which is the only thing that counts. Heritage foundation (RADICAL RIGHT ) did a 20 year study on illegal voting for president , they got nothing so they switched it to illegal voting on every election which encompasses 1/2 millions elections in this country , From school board to dogcatcher , first thing that their numbers prove across the board is that is is a right wing issue , as far as cheating on voting is concerned , second they found less then 2000 out of a half million elections. Now for the people found guilty of cheating in election for president , they found 4 , 3 by your hate party and one by a democrat. Your point is shit.
Google convictions and you will see pages of them, mostly for democrats and a whole ton of illegals.

Not sure how you think you can deny this because it’s right there. I would post some of them but you already know I’m right.

Google convictions and you will see pages of them, mostly for democrats and a whole ton of illegals.

Not sure how you think you can deny this because it’s right there. I would post some of them but you already know I’m right.
You can't support your bullshit. It's just another brain dead lie from a hate party that can't exist without lies. I can support everything I've said with real sources and all you could and do have with your bullshit is bullshit sights. HERE ARE THE FACTS
nder said:

Here is the results of googling voter fraud during the presidential election.
Election Fraud Cases | The Heritage Foundation
Despite GOP rhetoric, there have been fewer than two dozen ...

Despite Trump's intense hunt for voter fraud, officials in key ...

Trump voter in Pennsylvania convicted of voter fraud

along with that there is lots of comment about a women in 2016
The Tarrant County woman faces a five-year prison sentence for casting a provisional ballot in the 2016 election while on supervised release for a federal conviction. Her vote was never counted.
IT IS IN COURT RIGHT NOW AND BY ALL OF THE ARTICLES IT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE OVERTURNED ____________THERE IT IS, TWO THOUSAND TONS OF BULLSHIT FROM TINKERwhatever

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/absentee-ballot-fraud-heritage/

Considering how hard it is to actually catch people in voter fraud you can assume that number is exponentially higher.
There study was for every type of elections in this country from dog catcher to school boards in that time there were about 500,000 in this country. You people are so full of shit . The study in those 20 years found four illegal vote for president 3 by republican one by a democrat. Your made a fool again lame.

There study was for every type of elections in this country from dog catcher to school boards in that time there were about 500,000 in this country. You people are so full of shit . The study in those 20 years found four illegal vote for president 3 by republican one by a democrat. Your made a fool again lame.
You are playing blind

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud-print/search

You are a traitor to this country and don't even exist. your words are the word of our enemy. We really don't care.
So I expose you as a liar with direct proof and all you can do is call me a traitor?

lol

I think the forum knows what you are.

Now go away and hide before I embarrass you further little man.

So I expose you as a liar with direct proof and all you can do is call me a traitor?

lol

I think the forum knows what you are.

Now go away and hide before I embarrass you further little man.
You did nothing , except bore the shit out of everyone here. Go away. You don't contribute and spend all your time trying to high jack the thread with stupid nonsense.

Werbung:
Back