War on Cops

steveox

Thats what Fox News is calling it

Authorities Fear Cops Being Targeted After at Least 11 Officers Shot in 24 Hours

Authorities are worried a recent wave of police officer shootings may not be a coincidence.

In just 24 hours, at least 11 cops were shot around the country.

The most recent incident at a fugitive's house in St. Petersburg, Fla., left two officers dead and a U.S. marshal wounded Monday. Hours earlier, an Oregon officer was critically wounded after being shot multiple times during a traffic stop.

Monday's violence followed a bloody Sunday that left an officer in Indianapolis critically wounded during a traffic stop shooting, four officers in Indianapolis wounded after a gunman opened fire in a precinct and two more officers in Washington wounded in a shootout in a Walmart parking lot.

"It's not a fluke," Richard Roberts, a spokesman for the International Union of Police Associations, told MSNBC.com. "There's a perception among officers in the field that there’s a war on cops going on."

YOU MIGHT ALSO BE
INTERESTED IN
dow barrels toward 12000 as techs materials soar more ski resort customers leaving their skis at home New York Judge Allows Beheading Suspect to Be Own Attorney Witness Says He Saw Man Carrying Flaming Suitcase in Russian Airport Before Blast America's New Drug Problem: Snorting 'Bath Salts' Florida officers Tom Baitinger and Jeffrey Yaslowitz were killed Monday when agents tried to arrest 39-year-old Hydra Lacy Jr. on an aggravated battery charge. Police believe Lacy opened fire on the agents, also injuring an U.S. marshal.

Lacy, who was found dead at home following an hour-long standoff, had a long and violent criminal record including a sexual battery conviction.

In Oregon, a gunman is still on the loose after shooting officer Steven Dodds, 45, during a traffic stop Monday. Police say the gunman, driving a 1984 Dodge truck, led police on a chase after the shooting and fired several shots at officers but missed, before being stopped by spike strips and escaping on foot into a wooded area. He is described as armed and extremely dangerous.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/2...targeted-officers-shot-hours/?test=latestnews

Remember when you were in School and cops preach to you how theyre your friends? Well when you grow up become an Adult,,They start writing you tickets for Bull**** reasons like Not feeding the meters, Running though stop signs, red lights or even speeding then you suddenly find out theyre not your friends after all. Cops would also trap you inside a motel with a undercover cop who you thought was a prositute and hide in bathrooms yell FREEZE!!! That doesnt sound like a friend to me. But its you that has to pay fines from citations but when cops break the laws nothing gets done to them. Just like when they speed when off duty they wont get a ticket BUT YOU WILL! If You commit a DWI youll go to Jail,,But when an Off duty officer commits a DWI they wont go to jail cause their buddies would take him and his car home and tell him get some rest. I can see now the Public hates cops. Now if Cities all over the U.S make tough laws for officers to follow people wouldnt hate them so much. Like if you speed,,,Drive drunk behind the wheel,,Abuse of power like parking in fire lane in grocery stores just to get GroceriesYOU GET FIRED!!! NO QUESTIONS ASKED!! Theres an episode on the Andy Griffith show,, When Gomer was driving in his tow truck and made an illegal U turn,,Barney gave him a ticket but Gomer said tow truck is an emergency truck,,But Barney says "" The Law is The Law"" Now after that Barney made an Illeagal U turn and Gomer shouts citizens arrest!!! citizens arrest!!! Then Sheriff Taylor came out wanted to know why Gomer yelled citizens arrest? He said Barney gave him a ticket for making an illegal U Turn then after that he made an illegal U Turn police is supposed to set an example on the laws not to break them just because they wear a badge,,Andy says hes right,,Barney write yourself a ticket,,Barney was upset why?? And Andy says you ether write yourself a ticket or i will? Now why cant our cities or Towns follow that example?

Werbung:
My heart goes out to all those officers and their kin who have lost. It's a horrible thing to have to endure.

It's made far worse by Fox Noise profiting from it by sensationalizing it. Fox calls everything a war.

Well Cops need to focus on the real stuff like real crime. Not petty stuff like Not feeding the parking meters,Trapping speeders and trapping red light violators

Sounds like someone got caught speeding and is parting with money as a result. If you don't like fines, don't do the offending thing.

Thats why i clap n cheer when i heard a cop get shot on the news. I just dont like them. I have more respect for Cops in Canada and in Japan than in America. You realize if you speed over 80MPH in Japan Cops wont even try to chase you. And Meter Maids in Japan sometimes ignore parking violations cause theyre not importaint to enforce. Just like some cops in Arizona wont enforce illegal immingration laws that the governor signed. Samething in Japan even traffic laws are part of the laws in Japan cops think its a waste of time to enforce em.

Thats why i clap n cheer when i heard a cop get shot on the news. I just dont like them. I have more respect for Cops in Canada and in Japan than in America. You realize if you speed over 80MPH in Japan Cops wont even try to chase you. And Meter Maids in Japan sometimes ignore parking violations cause theyre not importaint to enforce. Just like some cops in Arizona wont enforce illegal immingration laws that the governor signed. Samething in Japan even traffic laws are part of the laws in Japan cops think its a waste of time to enforce em.

How interesting you take pleasure in someone getting shot.
How about firemen, do you enjoy when they get hurt or killed as well ?

And look how Sheriff deputies were in the old wild west days. They enforced serious crimes. You never heard deputies hiding behind barns looking for horses speeding did you? You never heard deputies telling you you didnt feed the meter while hitching your horse did you? They enforced serious traditional laws not petty laws.

And look how Sheriff deputies were in the old wild west days. They enforced serious crimes. You never heard deputies hiding behind barns looking for horses speeding did you? You never heard deputies telling you you didnt feed the meter while hitching your horse did you? They enforced serious traditional laws not petty laws.

how would you have cops "enforce serious crimes" nowadays ?

we'll ignore the fact that there were no meters to feed back in the day while there was widespread graft and extorti0on in the sheriff's ranks not to mention very little OK Corral style policing.

Well look at these old TV cop shows. Now why can they be effective like those guys on Adam 12?

Because Adam 12 had a script so the good guys always knew where the bad guys were and exactly when they would act. The old west was simpler as towns had populatins in the dozens or maybe hundreds as opposed to the hundreds of thousands.

So in real life scenarios, how would you have law enforcement better act ?

Because Adam 12 had a script so the good guys always knew where the bad guys were and exactly when they would act. The old west was simpler as towns had populatins in the dozens or maybe hundreds as opposed to the hundreds of thousands.

So in real life scenarios, how would you have law enforcement better act ?

get real crime not petty stuff.

Stop doing petty stuff like enforcing seat belt, Helmet laws and parking meter violations. And cops do ignore laws heres one

See they can refuse enforcing law they dont like. So i think they shouldnt pull anybody over for this

Now why couldnt they ignore that?

Now look when they break the laws

Thats why i cheer when i heard this on the news

MAURICE CLEMMONS IS A HERO!

and the aftermath

And Lovelle Mixon is a hero

If you think Cops are the good guys,,Think Again!

And hes right though

Werbung:
OK, so they cease enforcing laws you don't care for. Speeding OK, spitting on the sidewalk OK all that stuff off the table.

Then what ? What do they do instead ?[/QUOTE]

Enforce Real Crime,,Like Murder, Arm Robbery,Assults,Rape,Car Thefts,Shoplifting and Drunks.

Back