Was Osama bin Laden a Pakistan prisoner since 2006?

Werbung:
This was a really interesting piece by him. There are parts I could potentially see and parts that do not seem plausible - but will make for an interesting book no doubt.

I hate conspiracy theories, and yet I am drawn to them like flies to honey. This is an interesting article, but It seems like just more conjecture. Then again, how would we know? Considering the amount of downright deception that has come out of DC in recent years, how do we really know the truth about anything? I'd still like to see any evidence of Bin Laden's death.

More evidence, scarcely not needed by now, that the official narrative and the assassination of OBL is complete bollox....

"Nearly four years since the US Special Forces raid that resulted in the murder of Osama bin Laden, an extraordinary political exposure by Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist Seymour Hersh published Sunday in the London Review of Books has torn the mask off the official narrative by the US government.

The wealth of details laid out in Hersh’s article calls attention to the reality that nothing that any government official says on the record can be taken as the truth, and that the mainstream media operates as an echo chamber for official lies. Hersh asserts that the accounts given by President Barack Obama and members of his administration “might have been written by Lewis Carroll,” author of Alice in Wonderland."

more at http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2015/05/12/binl-m12.html

the article http://www.lrb.co.uk/v37/n10/seymour-m-hersh/the-killing-of-osama-bin-laden

Needless to say, do not believe anything unless it has been officially denied, which it has been..in spades

Please fell free to post the most creative denials

Comrade Stalin
Kerry-Lavrov Prospect
Moscow

You mean the US government told the world a pack of lies on how it found OBL?! Well I have to say I am shocked (Not really)

And here's me thinking it went down exactly how it showed in the movie...

I'm beginning to hear that more and more from Americans. Looking back, was it a mistake to make Obama president? Did people get swept along by the idea of having the first black president instead of actually voting for who they thought would best serve the country?

I'm beginning to hear that more and more from Americans. Looking back, was it a mistake to make Obama president? Did people get swept along by the idea of having the first black president instead of actually voting for who they thought would best serve the country?

Pretty much. A lot of people were entirely focused on his skin color. It wasn't just Americans, I received phone calls and emails after the election from relatives in Europe congratulating me for living in a country that was "smart" enough to elect Obama. It's not a good feeling to realize that many of your relatives are morons. IIRC the Nobel Prize people got a little swept away too.

Werbung:
Read "The killing of Osama bin Laden" by Seymour M. Hersh. He is an investigative journalist and a regular contributor to The New Yorker magazine on military and security matters:

http://www.lrb.co.uk/v37/n10/seymour-m-hersh/the-killing-of-osama-bin-laden

This makes sense. bin Laden couldn't operate out in the open anymore and he had medical problems which made living nomadic life problematic. He needed the protection of a state and Pakistan got a big bargaining chip and an influential man in return. I'm surprised some people think this is controversial.

Back