Way to go Chappell Hill RESPECT something liberals do not have

the annoying thing

Way to go guys . Respect for our NATION first . tearing down the flag is a crime in several ways depending on how you got it down,
I have respect for these young men , And none for those who chant death to Ameria, and we are Hamas and death to Israel. Protests are fine as long as the property owners rules and all legal laws are followed. Being disruptive and blocking others access to classes is wrong.

Werbung:

Way to go guys . Respect for our NATION first . tearing down the flag is a crime in several ways depending on how you got it down,
I have respect for these young men , And none for those who chant death to Ameria, and we are Hamas and death to Israel. Protests are fine as long as the property owners rules and all legal laws are followed. Being disruptive and blocking others access to classes is wrong.
Amen. You would never EVER see democrats defend the US flag.

Make sure to check 7nder your bed tonight for evil liberals lol

Werbung:
I find it unlikely and possibly impossible to prove that radical leftist Hamas supporters are Republicans in their political views.

i find it very likely to laugh at you.
you are so stupid you think the world is "republicans" and "liberals". as if, oh, independents for example dont exist. lol.

and btw the question for you is proving that democrats never respect the flag, nothing to do with hamas.
god you are a true moron lol

Back