We been helping the world when disaster strikes them? Wheres the world helping us?

steveox

We spent out tax dollars helping Japan on their disaster a year ago. Wheres the Japaneese helping us? Wheres the Chinese helping us? Where are the Russians and our good friend the British,,Wheres the Queen donating her money?

Werbung:
I'm sure herds of goats from Arabia will be arriving on boats in a month or two.
After the shameful display from the greater NYC metroplex I refuse to donate one red cent.

Dog thats not the point..If we go around start helping other nations when disaster strikes them... then they gotta help us when disaster strikes us too. I say this. When Mitt becomes president he should tell the other nations youll recieve no goods,Food or medicene until you pay the money back we loan to you. That includes war nations we bailed your dictators out. Pay back the billions you owe us or youll recieve no goods,Food or medicene.

Fortress America.
The time has come.
We need no one.
If we don't have it--LIVE WITHOUT IT.
We'll all do just fine.

America has shown the world a vision.
They can do what they want with it.

Promise--and DELIVER--ANNIHILATION to anyone who attacks us.
We have NO allies.

I say you want the goods,Food and medicene from us? Pay us back the Billions we loaned to you. Its like this,,If you borrow from the Banker and if you dont pay that money back the banker gets the Repo man to take back the stuff you bought.

I say you want the goods,Food and medicene from us? Pay us back the Billions we loaned to you. Its like this,,If you borrow from the Banker and if you dont pay that money back the banker gets the Repo man to take back the stuff you bought.

The key to all of life--for persons and nations--is self-reliance.
Care and comfort for the disabled or handicapped--is the exception. Give them whatever they need.
Does not mean you cannot help friends--but--just like relatives and others--
if you give them money or goods--expect nothing in return--or don't get involved.

(Repo Man--was a great movie)

Dog thats not the point..If we go around start helping other nations when disaster strikes them... then they gotta help us when disaster strikes us too. I say this. When Mitt becomes president he should tell the other nations youll recieve no goods,Food or medicene until you pay the money back we loan to you. That includes war nations we bailed your dictators out. Pay back the billions you owe us or youll recieve no goods,Food or medicene.

clearly there is no benefit to being the world's sugar daddy so why do we do it ?
despite what the president thinks, we are Christian nation and so we're compelled.
most of the rest of the world is not and you see the results.

clearly there is no benefit to being the world's sugar daddy so why do we do it ?
despite what the president thinks, we are Christian nation and so we're compelled.

We need a President who will walk into the United Nations--and ask them to TALLY UP who has helped the world--in all ways the most.
Add the figures, count the graves.
Then walk out and tell them to go to Europe or Arabia for the next 50 years.
Lease cancelled. Building made into condos.

Many nations routinely offer to help after natural disasters and due to a various number of reasons (red tape, certain export laws, it would require a foreign military presence, and even our own regulations) this is often turned down by our own government. We have a bad track record at accepting help -- even simple monetary help.

The goodwill benefit we derive from undertaking such operations is a major help to us when conducting foreign policy.

Werbung:
We need a President who will walk into the United Nations--and ask them to TALLY UP who has helped the world--in all ways the most.
Add the figures, count the graves.
Then walk out and tell them to go to Europe or Arabia for the next 50 years.
Lease cancelled. Building made into condos.

This is a pathetic idea. You might not like the UN -- but it does do us some good -- and there is no harm in maintaining a dominance within the organization.

Back