Welcome To Post-Constitutional America

Werbung:
Its funny how you guys always seem to bitch about what Obama did, ignoring that it was done by the Republicans...and ignoring many times republican laws hav been shot down as against the constitution, the same ones you support...but then pretend to care about the constitution. you don't. Its nothing by a crutch you use to pretend your smart and have a point...when you have nothing to back your argument.

Its funny how you guys always seem to bitch about what Obama did, ignoring that it was done by the Republicans...and ignoring many times republican laws hav been shot down as against the constitution, the same ones you support...but then pretend to care about the constitution. you don't. Its nothing by a crutch you use to pretend your smart and have a point...when you have nothing to back your argument.
Obviously some gop have overstepped and got reeled back in. Thats the point of checks and balances after all. But do you not find it disturbing that the checking andbalancing is all but non existant if late ?

Oh poc good to see the Wild giving Colorado a fight. Dont know if youre a hockey fan or not. But I figure even if youre not its kinda cool to see.the home team doing well.

Obviously some gop have overstepped and got reeled back in. Thats the point of checks and balances after all. But do you not find it disturbing that the checking andbalancing is all but non existant if late ?

yes checks are good...but when one side plays jesus on the cross over them while getting knocked down for doing the same thing over and over and over...and while blaming the other side for there own laws...Its not of any help.

Oh poc good to see the Wild giving Colorado a fight. Dont know if youre a hockey fan or not. But I figure even if youre not its kinda cool to see.the home team doing well.

Its MN your not able to no be a hockey fan. And I am still pissed they suspended Cook for that knee...Looked to me like it was the other guy sticking his whole leg in front...and I don't even like cook.

Its MN your not able to no be a hockey fan. And I am still pissed they suspended Cook for that knee...Looked to me like it was the other guy sticking his whole leg in front...and I don't even like cook.

You mean that mugging?

You've got to be kidding ...

Werbung:
You mean that mugging?

You've got to be kidding ...
Yes and the stars (formerly northstsrs oddly enough) are mixing it up. My blackhawks are making it too interesting but stl was a tough draw. At least kane is knocking off the rust. Anf my other team tje habs are looking good. Good stanley cup this year very even

Back