Well here we go again,, Conservative Pat Buchanan Fired from MSNBC After "White America" book

Typical thinking of a leftist.

The entire TV news industry is controlled by leftists, except Fox. And he complains that Fox News does not have a lib host.

He sees nothing wrong with the liberal media silencing conservatives. He fails to comprehend how dangerous this is. He likely is very much in agreement with it. We know lefties got their panties in a bunch when in the 1950s some were blacklisted for being commies. But, when conservatives are blacklisted its a good thing. HYPOCRISY!!!

It could be the left media is working diligently to purge itself of anyone who is not on the liberal plantation...so the lib group think can go uncontested. Remember what the commies at NPR did to Juan Williams???...and he is hardly a conservative.

They do now
SNAG_Program-0380.jpg

Werbung:
Typical thinking of a leftist.

The entire TV news industry is controlled by leftists, except Fox. And he complains that Fox News does not have a lib host.

He sees nothing wrong with the liberal media silencing conservatives. He fails to comprehend how dangerous this is. He likely is very much in agreement with it. We know lefties got their panties in a bunch when in the 1950s some were blacklisted for being commies. But, when conservatives are blacklisted its a good thing. HYPOCRISY!!!

It could be the left media is working diligently to purge itself of anyone who is not on the liberal plantation...so the lib group think can go uncontested. Remember what the commies at NPR did to Juan Williams???...and he is hardly a conservative.

save your breath, I could care less what you think.

Werbung:
save your breath, I could care less what you think.

Really? I would have never guessed.

But seriously now, of course you could care less what I think because I disagree with you on most things political and you ARE a liberal. By your very nature, you must discount and demonize those who disagree with you because you are incapable of debating the issues. Conversely, I get a kick out of debating what YOU THINK!!! See how different we are?

For example, I watched your favorite TV news station this morning....MSLSD. And, one of the liberal doufusses (John Heilemann...the bald dork who co-authored the liberal biased ignorant book 'Game Change') at the table claimed the dislike of Obama is due in part to racism.

So, as we have long known, criticism of Big Ears is racist. This is an effort by the Left to silence criticism, which we all know Leftism needs to survive.

The criticism of Bush was much more harsh by the Left, but its not racism. The criticism of BJ Bubba by the right was at least equally as harsh, but it not racism. So, how can the criticism of BO be racist if the right and left treated the two previous presidents just as harshly?

You see how logic works? Yeah...didn't think so.

Back