Welp, Tangerini Mussolini has gone the full Adolf...

bluejersey14

He's down to the dregs of the crazy Q movement. But that weirdo "salute" he got going at end of his Ohio Hate rally is really alarming. Pay attention, folks."Those who can not remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

BlueTowns.com: The voice of progressives in every town in America

Werbung:
He's down to the dregs of the crazy Q movement. But that weirdo "salute" he got going at end of his Ohio Hate rally is really alarming. Pay attention, folks."Those who can not remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

BlueTowns.com: The voice of progressives in every town in America
You won't hear from the nut cases on here. They are like whales. Surface occasionally, spray crap everywhere then disappear.

Old thingo is quick to dispence truth as he calls it but he never responds when its his turn to hear it.

Its not surprising they adopt something like that. Trump did organise a fascist coup. A little salute to memorise the occasion would be icing on the cake.

Lol now trump is a nazi lol what happened to him being a spy or selling secrets or a child molester ? Maybe hes a alien sent by the king of the planet zoldar

You won't hear from the nut cases on here. They are like whales. Surface occasionally, spray crap everywhere then disappear.

Old thingo is quick to dispence truth as he calls it but he never responds when its his turn to hear it.

Its not surprising they adopt something like that. Trump did organise a fascist coup. A little salute to memorise the occasion would be icing on the cake.
he's losing popularity in people with an IQ over 100, so he's courting the rest.

Lol now trump is a nazi lol what happened to him being a spy or selling secrets or a child molester ? Maybe hes a alien sent by the king of the planet zoldar
He can be all of them at once -- and likely is (minus the alien part, although if he were, I suspect he'd be from Uranus). He's been a criminal and a well-known creep all his adult life. Google those pics of him treating a young Ivanka like his, um, "girlfriend." And he still hasn't given a good answer to WHY he had those classified docs. Sorry, "Thing," you're backing an utter loser.

He can be all of them at once -- and likely is (minus the alien part, although if he were, I suspect he'd be from Uranus). He's been a criminal and a well-known creep all his adult life. Google those pics of him treating a young Ivanka like his, um, "girlfriend." And he still hasn't given a good answer to WHY he had those classified docs. Sorry, "Thing," you're backing an utter loser.
Thing wouldn't know what day it was. Couldn't find his ass without a map

Lol Backing him up lol of you had been here awhile you would know as a human i dont like him hes a asshole. Only reason 8 voted for him was it was him or clinton. I dont want him to run again . i just get a kick that democrats have been on his butt like they were tom cats and he was in heat. More conspiracy theory's then you can count.
Never seen so man people butt hurt for so long .

Lol Backing him up lol of you had been here awhile you would know as a human i dont like him hes a asshole. Only reason 8 voted for him was it was him or clinton. I dont want him to run again . i just get a kick that democrats have been on his butt like they were tom cats and he was in heat. More conspiracy theory's then you can count.
Never seen so man people butt hurt for so long .
Thing, the fact that you didn't like him and knew what an asshole he was/is and STILL voted for him versus someone competent says a whole lot.

Clinton competent lol that funny
Well, you can see just how "competent" your guy turned out to be -- blowing up the deficit, getting thousands killed by ignoring COVID, spending more time on golf and Fox than doing his damn job. Of course, had you paid attention to his well-documented history of business failings, you might have gotten the hint. But nooooo....so you voted him in, and look where that got us. Hillary - an experienced lawyer, Senator, Secy of State -- warned us during the debates. Turns out, she was right.

Well, you can see just how "competent" your guy turned out to be -- blowing up the deficit, getting thousands killed by ignoring COVID, spending more time on golf and Fox than doing his damn job. Of course, had you paid attention to his well-documented history of business failings, you might have gotten the hint. But nooooo....so you voted him in, and look where that got us. Hillary - an experienced lawyer, Senator, Secy of State -- warned us during the debates. Turns out, she was right.
he didnt ignore covid hef ast tracked a vaccine , the defict was because of covid,tell some more lies he also handed biden a fairly good economy and Biden blew up inflation and debt and wasteful spending

he didnt ignore covid hef ast tracked a vaccine , the defict was because of covid,tell some more lies he also handed biden a fairly good economy and Biden blew up inflation and debt and wasteful spending
You just keep on believing that, Thing. PS -- your dude and his family just got sued in NY for $250 million for decades of fraud.

Werbung:
Can you prove that or are you lying again ?

Significant Declines in Donald Trump’s Popularity Among His Own Voters​

Recent polls suggest that Trump’s popularity has been dented by the hearings of the congressional inquiry exploring the 6 January riot at the US Capitol. The former president was booed at a rally in Arizona on Friday – and has also lost the support of a key media ally.

Back