Whale-watching ship should have watched a little more carefully

Well, thanks for the info...but seriously...do all threads have to be POINTED/EARTH SHAKINGLY MONUMENTAL to draw attention???

I found some things out, just by reading this thread, that I had no clue about and it was really painless too :)

no, but just find it hard to figure out how a ship hitting a whale was political...thus more for the non politics thread section was my point....it may have acidently got to a point of value though lol

Werbung:
Steel, you're old skool, aren't you? I watch three or four shows at a time. That's what commercials and the control are for.

I do as well, but if the choice was what is the better overall one to watch...thats who wins...I often have History, MSNBC, Discovery Military, all being watched at once...while I play guitar ....I am new school all the way

no, but just find it hard to figure out how a ship hitting a whale was political...thus more for the non politics thread section was my point....it may have acidently got to a point of value though lol

Oh, now I'm following where you were leading that comment too...It is up there under General Political Discussions>U.S. Politics...Maybe we need a 'CURRENT EVENTS' dump topic for all of these issues. I'm often confused about where/what to post things under as well :confused:

Werbung:
Back