What 1st Amendment? Obama Loses Another One

GBFan

While Thursday’s ruling overturning buffer zones outside abortion clinics pleased pro-life activists, Justice Antonin Scalia thinks it didn’t go far enough.

The court unanimously agreed that the Massachusetts law, which barred protesters and counselors from being within 35 feet of abortion clinics, violated the First Amendment, but denied that it unfairly discriminated against abortion opponents.

“Today’s opinion carries forward this Court’s practice of giving abortion-rights advocates a pass when it comes to suppressing the free-speech rights of their opponents,” wrote Justice Antonin Scalia, with whom Justices Anthony Kennedy and Clarence Thomas concurred. “There is an entirely separate, abridged edition of the First Amendment applicable to speech against abortion.”

Werbung:
Like i said the court doesn't agree with liberals now. Sooner or later roe vs wade will be overturned.
We have been fortunate that ginsberg hasnt retired or died under BO. Just hoping luck holds till bo is all but gone and ut can push out to gop next prez. Couple other geezer lefties on the clock as well.

I hope she dies after november Cause you'll need GOP to approve his nominees. Just like Dems blocked Robert Bork under Ronald Reagan.

American hater Ginsburg will announce retirement next month.

And, be replaced by another American hating nominee of Obama's choosing!

And the POS leftist GOP will confirm this American hating nominee!

But, fortunately for the Liberty and Freedom loving Americans this will not shift the balance of the Court at this point!

Just wait til a republican becomes president. He's gonna do the same shit Obama did. If Democrats control a branch then he'll just bypass it.

Just wait til a republican becomes president. He's gonna do the same shit Obama did. If Democrats control a branch then he'll just bypass it.
Certainly a dangerous example. Even worse those republicans may not like whatthey get. Dont forget bush ii wanted more mexicans.

Watch the next republican appoint a judge who is going to overturn roe vs wade and if the Dems reject him the republican will just go to congress and confirm him to the bench.

Im sorry you felt the need to get closer so you can attack people and be assholes. Funny rulling from a Court with a buffer zone. Maybe some woman can just practice some 2nd ammendment on the protestors who get to close and stand their ground. I hope they bring large clips

Im sorry you felt the need to get closer so you can attack people and be assholes. Funny rulling from a Court with a buffer zone. Maybe some woman can just practice some 2nd ammendment on the protestors who get to close and stand their ground. I hope they bring large clips

Quit crying ... recognize that you are on the wrong side of the issue.

Man up ... or shut up.

Or, as that great philosopher once said .... "whaaaa, whaaaaa, whaaaaaa"

I am for a reasonable buffer for safety reasons...Since your not let the blood flow.
Still don't understand that separation of powers thing, huh ....

Your intellect is pitiful POS .....

A true low/no information idiot right in line with the rest of the wacko leftist who are calling for violence in this Country ..... truly pitiful!

Werbung:
Back