What about trump

the annoying thing

Democrats are so butt hurt over trump its amazing. If you say anything about democrats they whip out the what about trump card. On one post I was talking about student loan forgiveness .
The first thing i heard was what about trump filing bankruptcy . well what the heck has that got to do with biden 500 billion plan for student loan forgiveness ?
Well why dont we play the what about kennedy or Roosevelt or what about washington or Lincoln.
Are they that hung up on trump ?Screenshot_20220814-105704.png

Werbung:
well, YOU brought up being a deadbeat in that student thread, so that brings up trump's bankruptcies. where he is a deadbeat.

do you see any moral or ethical difference between forgiving student loan debt and forgiving business loan debt?

ps - its not as if it was a serious thread. It started with one of your typical stupid cartoons. If you wanted a serious discussion of student loan debt, you could have one, but clearly you just want to "attack" (ha hahaha) biden and the democrats.

let me know when you want a serious discussion and not one of your moronic threads with stupid cartoons :)

ps - kennedy etc isn't still in the news constantly or the likely GOP nominee for president (and very potential winner) at this point, now is he? duh

bringing up trump is natural in a world in which he is still very much in the news.

After Greene and other Republican members of Congress publicly criticized the program that could cancel up to $20,000 worth of federal student loans for millions of people, Biden reminded them how they had been bailed out by the government’s massive Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) that forgave loans of those impacted by the pandemic.

republican hypocrisy about forgiving student loan debt. lol

The former president condemned the student debt relief program in a statement, saying, “Joe Biden and the Radical Left Democrats have just orchestrated another election enhancing money grab

So, naturally, there he is, piping up in class about government handouts, as if no one would be there to remind him and the members of the MAGA cult that Trump, their Dear Leader, has avoided paying his debt by declaring bankruptcy six – count ‘em – SIX times.

Is there a dunce hat handy?

trump commented and criticized student loan forgiveness, that makes him fair game to criticize for the loas HE got forgiven. lol

The analysis found that tenants paying rent at properties owned by the Trump Organization as well as the Kushner Companies, owned by the family of Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, benefited financially from the program. These tenants received loans, which they then were required to put toward rent for the loans to be forgiven.

• Over 25 PPP loans worth more than $3.65 million were given to businesses with addresses at Trump and Kushner real estate properties, paying rent to those owners. Fifteen of the businesses self-reported that they only kept one job, zero jobs or did not report a number at all.
  • The loans to businesses located at Trump and Kushner properties included a $2,164,543 loan to the Triomphe Restaurant Corp., at the Trump International Hotel & Tower in New York City. The company reported the money didn’t go to keeping any jobs. It later closed.
  • A company called LB City Inc, which is located at Kushner’s Bungalow Hotel in Long Branch, New Jersey, received a loan for $505,552.50 that it used to keep 155 jobs.
  • Two tenants at 725 5th Avenue, Trump Tower, received more than $100,000 and kept only three jobs.
  • Four tenants at the Kushner-owned 666 5th Avenue combined received more than $204,000, and retained only six jobs.

more government free money for people to give to trump and his family.

but he's against poor students getting money. pathetic.

trump and republicans love free money for themselves, but for others, not so much. lol

well, YOU brought up being a deadbeat in that student thread, so that brings up trump's bankruptcies. where he is a deadbeat.

do you see any moral or ethical difference between forgiving student loan debt and forgiving business loan debt?

ps - its not as if it was a serious thread. It started with one of your typical stupid cartoons. If you wanted a serious discussion of student loan debt, you could have one, but clearly you just want to "attack" (ha hahaha) biden and the democrats.

let me know when you want a serious discussion and not one of your moronic threads with stupid cartoons :)

ps - kennedy etc isn't still in the news constantly or the likely GOP nominee for president (and very potential winner) at this point, now is he? duh

bringing up trump is natural in a world in which he is still very much in the news.
really bankruptcy is the same as student loan forgiveness? not even close except in your mind ,

Democrats are so butt hurt over trump its amazing. If you say anything about democrats they whip out the what about trump card. On one post I was talking about student loan forgiveness .
The first thing i heard was what about trump filing bankruptcy . well what the heck has that got to do with biden 500 billion plan for student loan forgiveness ?
Well why dont we play the what about kennedy or Roosevelt or what about washington or Lincoln.
Are they that hung up on trump ?View attachment 1789
Its about now you wished you hadn't waded into this. Maybe keep you little mouth closed about subjects you know nothing about.

really bankruptcy is the same as student loan forgiveness? not even close except in your mind ,

why not? in both cases money that is owed is forgiven.
sounds pretty similar to me, why isn't it similar?

in both cases people who owe money to others walk away without paying it..correct?

No I brought up a friend had married one of her fellow democrats and he was a deadbeat dad. Get your facts Stright .

No I brought up a friend had married one of her fellow democrats and he was a deadbeat dad. Get your facts Stright .

yes you brought up a deadbeat. so did I. get your facts straight.

and as I pointed out in this thread, trump made himself part of the discussion by criticizing student loan forgiveness after he got business loan foregiveness. another typical hypocritical hateful republican.

yes you brought up a deadbeat. so did I. get your facts straight.

and as I pointed out in this thread, trump made himself part of the discussion by criticizing student loan forgiveness after he got business loan foregiveness. another typical hypocritical hateful republican.
I didnt know trump posted here can you show me where he posted ?

I didnt know trump posted here can you show me where he posted ?

are you that stupid? maybe you are. lol.

trump's actions made him a fit subject for this thread and i quoted him therefore.

most people with an IQ over 50 would have figured that out :)

Werbung:
are you that stupid? maybe you are. lol.

trump's actions made him a fit subject for this thread and i quoted him therefore.

most people with an IQ over 50 would have figured that out :)
O look pull out the what about trump AGAIN .lol well what about clinton or carter or O bung hole or ? Just because a person other then your god and master did something in the past is no excuse for joe. What about Cesar or Alexander the great or hitler ? God your pathic ill start playing the what about card now I think

Back