What are the Proud Boys

Real News Links

We all hear Marxist fanatics, leftwing idiots, and Democrat morons always crying about the Proud Boys. What exactly are the Proud Boys anyways:

Are they Racists? Are they White Supremacists? Are they Fascists?

Answer: No, No, and NO

They are a club for men. It was hard to find their old website thanks to the REAL fascists at Google; I had to use the WayBack machine and find a snapshot. According to the site their "Core Values" are:

Free Speech, 2nd Amendment, Anti-Political Correctness, Glorifying the Entrepreneur, Minimal Government, Closed Borders, and more. The site also said, "We do not discriminate based upon race or sexual orientation/preference. We are not an “ism”, “ist”, or “phobic” that fits the Left’s narrative. We truly believe that the West Is The Best and welcome those who believe in the same tenets as us"

Maybe I should join this club. Let's hear about it from the founder, and by the way, this video is really entertaining:

Werbung:
Of course they are. They are always ridiculed for the plethora of good deeds they do. Wildly misunderstood indeed. They teach Sunday school and sing in the church choir.
In fact, the only blemish I can find is they sing too loud in church.

The Proud Boys stage frequent rallies around the country. Many have descended into violent street riots where members openly brawl with counterprotesters. Indeed, as early as summer 2018, a document circulated by Washington state law enforcement described the group’s involvement in a series of violent incidents in Oregon and Washington, as well as its involvement in Unite the Right. This report came to light a mere two months before 10 members were charged with assault after an attack on antifascist activists in New York City in October 2018.

so, they are hateful anti-american violent thugs. lol

Great description of democrats.

As for the proud boys, they are something you cannot comprehend: They are actual men, tranny-boy

so you didn't read my post? or was it too long for you? should I keep my posts shorter for your limited iq?

Werbung:
Back