What are you listening to?

Werbung:
Anyway great song.

you ever listen to them before? if not Crusade is a great CD...lost of songs taken from the news...one about a Honor killing in Afganistan...uncle killed his three neices because the oldest was said to have been unfaitful...and since she was the oldest...all would be like her...so all must be killed...killed them with a knife in there sleep...Pretty good song. older stuff is more screaming with less melody..this CD was where he started to put more into vocals that where more singing less growling..though its clear in all there works it was there...just not used as much.

you ever listen to them before? if not Crusade is a great CD...lost of songs taken from the news...one about a Honor killing in Afganistan...uncle killed his three neices because the oldest was said to have been unfaitful...and since she was the oldest...all would be like her...so all must be killed...killed them with a knife in there sleep...Pretty good song. older stuff is more screaming with less melody..this CD was where he started to put more into vocals that where more singing less growling..though its clear in all there works it was there...just not used as much.

No I dont listen to heavy stuff all that often, usually I listen to some folkier stuff like Bob Dylan, sometimes punk-rock. It really depends on the on the mood im in. When Im PO'd I like to listen to heavy stuff but it takes a lot to get me mad.

Werbung:
Back