What Can A Person Say

Old_Trapper70

You vote for trash, you get trash. But hey, some say this is "christian" behavior:

http://billmoyers.com/story/making-donald-trump-told-journalistic-nemesis/

"It chronicles the rise of Trump’s fortunes, beginning with the Republican presidential nominee’s grandfather, a German immigrant who, as Johnston put it in distinctly un-Timesian style, ran a “whorehouse,” and continuing through Trump’s father, whom Johnston described as an industrious businessman with some unfortunate views.

In 1927, Fred Trump was arrested at a Ku Klux Klan meeting in Queens — something his son has tried furiously to deny, but, said Johnston: “I have the clips.” Later, as Johnston details in his book, the elder Trump, in trouble once before with the feds for allegedly bilking a federal housing program for returning GIs, was ordered by the federal authorities to stop discriminating against African-Americans who were trying to rent apartments he owned. The settlement came only after Donald Trump tried unsuccessfully to get the allegations of racial bias thrown out by the courts — a lawsuit in which he was represented by Roy Cohn, former longtime aide to Sen. Joseph McCarthy (R-WI), the disgraced Communist
witch-hunt perpetrator."......

"Vindictiveness is a point of pride for Trump, Johnston said. “His personal motto is ‘get revenge,’” said the reporter, who devotes an entire chapter to Trump’s speechifying and writings on the subject. Describing how Trump fired a female employee who, citing ethical qualms, wouldn’t call a banker friend on his behalf, Johnston quotes Trump’s own account from his book, Think Big:

“She ended up losing her home. Her husband, who was only in it for the money, walked out on her and I was glad… I can’t stomach disloyalty…and now I go out of my way to make her life miserable.”

Last edited:
Werbung:
It's a good thing we never held obama to these standards. His parents were communists and his mothers parents were communists who went to the little red commie church in Hawaii he was drowned in communist ideas from birth. As a grown man he associated with domestic terrorists crazy Marxist spiritual leaders and I could go on but I remember being told you can't blame obama for his parents or what his friends did all those years ago. I think those things mattered and I think obamas decisions were motivated by his up bringing And yes trump may very well be influenced by his past too. I hope not but I'm not sure. In part why I couldn't vote for him and am still Leary to totally support him. I will where I can but I'm bracing myself that things could turn bad. Though for the last 8 years I never met an obama supporter who could even consider obamas past can or is influencing his decisions. And they still can't. It was really strong Kool aid I guess

It's a good thing we never held obama to these standards. His parents were communists and his mothers parents were communists who went to the little red commie church in Hawaii he was drowned in communist ideas from birth. As a grown man he associated with domestic terrorists crazy Marxist spiritual leaders and I could go on but I remember being told you can't blame obama for his parents or what his friends did all those years ago. I think those things mattered and I think obamas decisions were motivated by his up bringing And yes trump may very well be influenced by his past too. I hope not but I'm not sure. In part why I couldn't vote for him and am still Leary to totally support him. I will where I can but I'm bracing myself that things could turn bad. Though for the last 8 years I never met an obama supporter who could even consider obamas past can or is influencing his decisions. And they still can't. It was really strong Kool aid I guess

Can you name one time when he was President that he praised a dictator, or communism? Trump receives millions of dollars from Russia each year due to his business dealings, according to his son, and yet very few are requiring he release his tax information where one could find out about his business connections. Obama's past was all over the news, and it was no secret. This news about Trump is being buried, and you have never heard it especially from the right wing news media.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/07/donald-trump-2016-russian-ties-214116

I agree with youbthrst trump should release his taxes. I really don't understand why that isn't mandatory for his office

And I can't think off hand anyone obama praised Just the wired bowing and stuff. Not sure he needed to build anyone up. He was more into tearing us down to others IMO

And I didn't mean no one knew about obamas past. Just that it was excused and anyone who brought it up was racist or heartless or both I have. O problem with talking about trumps past. It just irritates me when the right and left are held to different standards.

I agree with youbthrst trump should release his taxes. I really don't understand why that isn't mandatory for his office

And I can't think off hand anyone obama praised Just the wired bowing and stuff. Not sure he needed to build anyone up. He was more into tearing us down to others IMO

And I didn't mean no one knew about obamas past. Just that it was excused and anyone who brought it up was racist or heartless or both I have. O problem with talking about trumps past. It just irritates me when the right and left are held to different standards.

What "different standards"? Voters for Clinton, or Trump, showed they had no standards, or were willing to sell what little they had for the sake of the Party, not the country.

What "different standards"? Voters for Clinton, or Trump, showed they had no standards, or were willing to sell what little they had for the sake of the Party, not the country.

Different standards as in the people and "news reporters " who discouraged looking closer into obamas past now are very interested in trumps.. And when people looked anyway they jumped to obamas defense are the same people combine over trumps grandparent and anything bad in his past.

I'm perfectly fine with doing looking in every place possible. I just wished there were consistency on the other side. I'm kinda sidelwss sinde I didn't vote for either person. But had I got the candidate I wanted I'd be ok with going through his past with a fine tooth comb too
different standard as in... the same people who discouraged looking into obamas past and said it shouldn't matter now want to dig into trumps past and say it defines him as a person.

Crap I lost my first post and started over now there are two. Sorry

That's what I get for trying to reply on my phone while at work

Different standards as in the people and "news reporters " who discouraged looking closer into obamas past now are very interested in trumps.. And when people looked anyway they jumped to obamas defense are the same people combine over trumps grandparent and anything bad in his past.

Where were you at? Hell, Trumps "birther movement" kept it in the headlines for how long?

I'm perfectly fine with doing looking in every place possible. I just wished there were consistency on the other side. I'm kinda sidelwss sinde I didn't vote for either person. But had I got the candidate I wanted I'd be ok with going through his past with a fine tooth comb too

That should apply to anyone running for President. And if you think it did not apply to Clinton, well, either take your meds, or get off them.

Crap I lost my first post and started over now there are two. Sorry

That's what I get for trying to reply on my phone while at work

A good conservative would be working, not texting, anyway.

Old Trapper I can name at least two Presidents who praised a dictator and Communist. FDR in praising Stalin during the war. Nixon is praising Mao during his visit to China. We all have to do this in certain circumstances.

Where were you at? Hell, Trumps "birther movement" kept it in the headlines for how long?

That should apply to anyone running for President. And if you think it did not apply to Clinton, well, either take your meds, or get off them.

A good conservative would be working, not texting, anyway.
I am not trying to say that no one talked bad about obama or clinton, I'm saying that one side dismisses any argument about it. Less with clinton than obama. With her it was more like yeah yeah I know now let's move on. With obama it was more like shut it down and or ridicule the person who dared question anything about him his past or his family. The right did it with bush too, in not saying it's one sided.

And I agree it should apply to anyone running for president that's my point :)

And it was my break time that I usually work through

Old Trapper I can name at least two Presidents who praised a dictator and Communist. FDR in praising Stalin during the war. Nixon is praising Mao during his visit to China. We all have to do this in certain circumstances.

I don't, never have, never will. Trump has taken it to a whole different level although he has a lot in common with both of your examples:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/pearl/www.geocities.com/Pentagon/6315/fdr.html

Nixon also fired an attorney General, was a "law and order" candidate, and believed only he could save the country:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/trumps-enemies-within-214735

With obama it was more like shut it down and or ridicule the person who dared question anything about him his past or his family. The right did it with bush too, in not saying it's one sided.

Isn't that what Trump is doing with the media, and the intelligence community?

Werbung:
name one who praised them while they where attacking our Nation....Who may have been working with them against our nation...

Back