What Happened to the America We Grew Up in ?

Werbung:
You have to just live with it. Us older folks are living in "future shock", a term coined by Toffler. The term means social change at a rate faster than we can assimilate it.

His book Future Shock was published in 1970. That was before the days of personal computers, cell phones, email, messaging, etc. From my perspective the shock they had back then was nothing like it is today. In 50 years the millennials of today will be yearn for the old days of the early 2020's.

Werbung:
You have to just live with it. Us older folks are living in "future shock", a term coined by Toffler. The term means social change at a rate faster than we can assimilate it.

His book Future Shock was published in 1970. That was before the days of personal computers, cell phones, email, messaging, etc. From my perspective the shock they had back then was nothing like it is today. In 50 years the millennials of today will be yearn for the old days of the early 2020's.

>>>

Yes I know of Future Shock and NO I dont have to live with it.

We’re going to start a WAR to stop and reverse the transformation the founders warned us of.

This is serious business and in the coming months everyone is going to have to choose a side.

America was never put up for sale
Put out for transformation or annihilation by immigration non assimilation.

Nuff said.

Back