What have Hunter Biden and Boris got in common

Werbung:
Some times boris has 29 lol 2 chicken legs lol

An attractive Woman walks up to the bar in a pub. She flirtatiously signals for the bearded barman attention who comes right over.

''Are you the manager?'' the Woman asks whilst gently caressing the mans thick full beard through her hands.

''No, sorry I'm not.'' the barman replies.

''Well, would it be at all possible for you to get him for me?'' she asks whilst continuing to run her fingertips through his marvelous beard-mane.

''I'm afraid he isn't around at the moment.'' explains the bearded barman who is clearly beginning to get aroused by this point. ''Is there anything I can do for you?''

''Yes. Please can you pass on a message for me?''
she flirtatiously whispers into his ear whilst gently placing a couple of her fingers into his mouth allowing him to gently suckle them.

''Tell him that we are out of toilet paper in the ladies room. Oh, and handwash

An attractive Woman walks up to the bar in a pub. She flirtatiously signals for the bearded barman attention who comes right over.

''Are you the manager?'' the Woman asks whilst gently caressing the mans thick full beard through her hands.

''No, sorry I'm not.'' the barman replies.

''Well, would it be at all possible for you to get him for me?'' she asks whilst continuing to run her fingertips through his marvelous beard-mane.

''I'm afraid he isn't around at the moment.'' explains the bearded barman who is clearly beginning to get aroused by this point. ''Is there anything I can do for you?''

''Yes. Please can you pass on a message for me?''
she flirtatiously whispers into his ear whilst gently placing a couple of her fingers into his mouth allowing him to gently suckle them.

''Tell him that we are out of toilet paper in the ladies room. Oh, and handwash
good one

Werbung:
Back